So im 99% sure I wanna copp that new Jetta

Originally Posted by John Mayer

RFX,

thoughts on the best time to purchase a new vehicle? end of the year?

I find that buying at the end of the day or end of the month is a myth. The best time to buy is when the new model year comes out. Say a 2012 GTI just came out, the 2011s are likely to get higher discounts even if the car is unchanged. One of the other best times is when they get they're new deals. VW had a 0.9 APR for 60months to finish off the 2011 year. BMW gives you a $1000 towards a new car if you test drive their new cars. Those are pretty good deals to me. In the end though, it's about doing your research, supply and demand of the car and willingness to stand your ground and walk away if you do not get a deal you deem fair. 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I like the CC over the Jetta...

laugh.gif
 the CC is leaps bounds over the Jetta and Passat, how you gon bring that up?

...the CC though? so smooth, so sleek
30t6p3b.gif
. id have copped it over the Lacrosse if it had a better milage plan at the time.

//\\ i dunno bought my TC end of year and they came 5k off the sticker... granted it was end of year AND the new one had jus came out.

perfect storm I guess

i think the jetta is cool ONLY if the TDI with the great gas mileage.

only problem is i think it should have LED tail lights.

dude, go with the GTI... that's what I did and I don't regret it one bit... but do yourself a favor and go with the 4 door!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I like the CC over the Jetta...

laugh.gif
 the CC is leaps bounds over the Jetta and Passat, how you gon bring that up?

...the CC though? so smooth, so sleek
30t6p3b.gif
. id have copped it over the Lacrosse if it had a better milage plan at the time.
To be fair, the Jetta starts at $16k and the CC starts at $30k. So it is an unfair comparison.

Season Vet a new Jetta can cost the same as a loaded CPO CC, as stated before I test drove it. That car is on my list also, its just I got a thing for lil small sporty cars. The VW CC vr6 4mo loaded I drove was only 23k and it was certified, I was doin 90mph, an it was smoooooth. Car has a nice exhaust note also.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Just the Beetles have that "girl car" stigma. This Jetta is clean.
pimp.gif

I've seen the new Beetle around and it actually doesn't look bad IMO

2012-vw-beetle-debut.jpg

If you want it just cop it, who gives a %$%% what strangers think about it? They didn't pay for it.
VW's are basically baby Audi's anyway.

All of this.

My ex gf has the CC Sport and I felt way too crammed in it every time I drove it, no matter how I configured the seat

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

//\\ i dunno bought my TC end of year and they came 5k off the sticker... granted it was end of year AND the new one had jus came out.

perfect storm I guess

Stars might have just aligned perfectly and you just happen to walk in at the end of the year. You sure it wasn't a demo car?
With all my car purchases, I just always feel like I got the deal I want because of my haggling and not because it's the end of the month/year or at night. Rebates, vouchers and all those helps but those should stack up to the deals/discount you should be getting already. And usually when I buy a car it isn't a go to the dealership and drive away with a new car. It could take a week or two. Never let the dealership know your desperate and need the car in a hurry. Give the impression that you have options and that their not the only dealership in town.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

My ex gf has the CC Sport and I felt way too crammed in it every time I drove it, no matter how I configured the seat

How tall are you? I had plenty of room an I'm 6'1" 200lbs, now if you said you were sitting in the backseat that might be diff....lol

The Jetta looks nice but i prefer the Passat. I'm planning to cop one before the years over if everything comes together. OP, dont get discouraged and pull the trigger. the ONLY female care IMO is the Lexus is250. out of the many i've seen i only seen ONE dude driving one. he's probably gay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

perfect storm I guess

Stars might have just aligned perfectly and you just happen to walk in at the end of the year. You sure it wasn't a demo car?
With all my car purchases, I just always feel like I got the deal I want because of my haggling and not because it's the end of the month/year or at night. Rebates, vouchers and all those helps but those should stack up to the deals/discount you should be getting already. And usually when I buy a car it isn't a go to the dealership and drive away with a new car. It could take a week or two. Never let the dealership know your desperate and need the car in a hurry. Give the impression that you have options and that their not the only dealership in town.

Good words.

I'll def hit u guys up when my lease runs out in November.

Hopefully get that GLI autobahn for Cheap lol

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Season Vet a new Jetta can cost the same as a loaded CPO CC, as stated before I test drove it. That car is on my list also, its just I got a thing for lil small sporty cars. The VW CC vr6 4mo loaded I drove was only 23k and it was certified, I was doin 90mph, an it was smoooooth. Car has a nice exhaust note also.

...oh no flame here. i like all 3. i was even looking at the GTi and i HATE small cars
laugh.gif
. i like the direction VW is going in.

I'm feelin it
pimp.gif

I was always a fan of the old jetta but haven't been checking for VW lately. This thread put me on. Thinkin about heading to the dealership this weekend and using their college grad program to drive off in one.

Looks like an Audi, but VW owns Audi, so I can see how they would want to make an affordable option. It does look pretty good though I feel it was made to look like an audi, but it doesn't look as good, but it's fine because it's cheaper.

I'd say get it because the car is pretty cheap @ 16k, while not having that cheap look.

How u finna go from Audi to a VW Jetta fam? I've seen used 08-09 Audi A4's for around 25-26K, and that's with the DRL LED's.... The Jetta don't even have xenons?

the stigma of being a chick car isn't just because its a jetta but also based on just the tiny size and being more of a "cute" car. do you

I like the Passat, but you 99% sure might as well cop it. You seemed to have made up your mind.

Back
Top Bottom