So I'm browsing eBay looking for Concords...

Then I came across this listing...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item35b80acb49

I thought the picture looked familiar and I knew I seen it before.  Then I remembered, I took it
laugh.gif
.  Looked back and found my old post from Dec. 2010.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...10-PICKUP-THREAD?page=37

I want to contact the bidders but eBay does not allow you to.  Looks like someone is about to get scammed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by capuT

How is it a 2011 if he purchased years ago...?

That's the point
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Unless they are parents or a girlfriend that don't know any better, I don't feel bad.

damn... that's crazy... someone ask him to show differents pics of the shoes, just to see what his response is...

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

damn... that's crazy... someone ask him to show differents pics of the shoes, just to see what his response is...
He/she'llprobably just search google for pictures 
laugh.gif

If you use the ask a question feature, would it be public? Just ask him why he is using your pic from last year.

there is a way you can report it. i did that a few years ago when i was reselling heavy and someone stole my cement iii picture. i forget where though...

Definitely figure out how to report it. Or, you should try bidding and if you win, alert the seller that you will not actually be paying for a picture of your own shoe 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Originally Posted by capuT

Originally Posted by dland24
indifferent.gif
, I wasn't asking a question. I was making a statement... but try again

LOL Wut?
why would i use "..." before the question mark. The reason i used the "?" is because the 2011 and the "bought years ago" are contradicting.

so did you also have a question? or were you making a statement?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Definitely figure out how to report it. Or, you should try bidding and if you win, alert the seller that you will not actually be paying for a picture of your own shoe 
roll.gif

Hell yea, make some completely outrageous bid, get the poster excited and then hit him with the boom.

Back
Top Bottom