So in 10 years, which new artist is putting out music you will still be bumpin???

So I'm
pimp.gif
and I was having this convo with some peeps. Question has two parts. The only thing I think should be left out of the opinions is what you think about their potential commercial success. The question is personal, so who do you have faith in ballin out for a while whether it is for the masses or simply music you will be bumpin... The first question is who is making albums/ mixtapes that you think you will be bumpin 10 years from now? Second, who do youreally think will never start making music that you don't like?

1. Who is making the music that is most timeless music in your opinion?

2. Who do you have the most faith is on the path to a legendary career?

Here are my 3. I've been lookin forward to everything these fools drop for a while now and I really got faith in their skills, music making ability, and unwillingness to sell-out and start making wack stuff...

So I'm
pimp.gif
and I was having this convo with some peeps. Question has two parts. The only thing I think should be left out of the opinions is what you think about their potential commercial success. The question is personal, so who do you have faith in ballin out for a while whether it is for the masses or simply music you will be bumpin... The first question is who is making albums/ mixtapes that you think you will be bumpin 10 years from now? Second, who do youreally think will never start making music that you don't like?

1. Who is making the music that is most timeless music in your opinion?

2. Who do you have the most faith is on the path to a legendary career?

Here are my 3. I've been lookin forward to everything these fools drop for a while now and I really got faith in their skills, music making ability, and unwillingness to sell-out and start making wack stuff...

Op nailed it on the head

Especially krit and cole, I think their production will help them have a long careers

Op nailed it on the head

Especially krit and cole, I think their production will help them have a long careers

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

CuDi
i doubt i wanna hear too much actual rap at 36... especially not from these new _s who i dont even listen to now 
really? i can't picture myself ever losing interest in rap. I like some other stuff and maybe i'll keep expanding, but I'm surprised you'd stop listening to it considering ur inerest in it now...

CuDi
i doubt i wanna hear too much actual rap at 36... especially not from these new _s who i dont even listen to now 
really? i can't picture myself ever losing interest in rap. I like some other stuff and maybe i'll keep expanding, but I'm surprised you'd stop listening to it considering ur inerest in it now...

Originally Posted by thejrob

CuDi

what interest? i hate rap for the most part now... 

Back
Top Bottom