So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

I have not seen the film, but this post has inspired me to finally watch it sometime soon...lets see if its as good as the hype

I have not seen the film, but this post has inspired me to finally watch it sometime soon...lets see if its as good as the hype

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by reigndrop

it was a good movie... but way too predictable

I thought I was the only one who thought this......it was a very good concept, but I knew were they were going with it from the get. 

Theres no way you knew it was gonna end the way it did.  I'm still a little mad it ended the way it did.

I thought I was the only one who thought this......it was a very good concept, but I knew were they were going with it from the get. 

Theres no way you knew it was gonna end the way it did.  I'm still a little mad it ended the way it did.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Americans don't know how to deal with endings like this...I watch a lot of European/foreign horror movies.
ohwell.gif

Americans don't know how to deal with endings like this...I watch a lot of European/foreign horror movies.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

i think most people just think the movie's so great because of the ending.  the same probably applies to shutter island.
i prefer definite endings.

ohwell.gif

i think most people just think the movie's so great because of the ending.  the same probably applies to shutter island.

Originally Posted by shogun

ohwell.gif

I would too, after that ending I feel I have to watch the movie again.

Anyone wanna shed some light on the ending? Hes still dreaming? Its all a dream?

ohwell.gif

Anyone wanna shed some light on the ending? Hes still dreaming? Its all a dream?

Man yall a god damn lie. %$% up ....

Man yall a god damn lie. %$% up ....

Originally Posted by eddie

Best movie of 2010, but even so i have some questions from when i last saw it. Hope somebody can clarify
1. why doesnt fisher recognize saito if they are business competitors
remember he hasn't taken control of the company yet.  It was his father that owned the company.  I don't think fisher had anything to do with the company yet.

Originally Posted by eddie

Best movie of 2010, but even so i have some questions from when i last saw it. Hope somebody can clarify
1. why doesnt fisher recognize saito if they are business competitors
remember he hasn't taken control of the company yet.  It was his father that owned the company.  I don't think fisher had anything to do with the company yet.

ohwell.gif

Open endings definitely do frustrate people into hating/loving certain films. Nolan tends to have open endings in most of his movies so it wasnt really shocking that he did what he did. Once it was over people wanted to argue over what happened but it wasnt really up for discussion with me because obviously the point of ending it like that was to keep people talking.

ohwell.gif

Open endings definitely do frustrate people into hating/loving certain films. Nolan tends to have open endings in most of his movies so it wasnt really shocking that he did what he did. Once it was over people wanted to argue over what happened but it wasnt really up for discussion with me because obviously the point of ending it like that was to keep people talking.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

ohwell.gif

someone posted a michael caine interview a few pages back, he said that if he's in the scene then it's reality / real.  he was in the final scene if i remember correctly.
anyone else feel bad for cillian murphy's character?  he's just minding his own business and saito and leo's crew gotta go and mess with his mind.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

ohwell.gif

someone posted a michael caine interview a few pages back, he said that if he's in the scene then it's reality / real.  he was in the final scene if i remember correctly.
anyone else feel bad for cillian murphy's character?  he's just minding his own business and saito and leo's crew gotta go and mess with his mind.

Back
Top Bottom