So is marqueesole.com really authentic or not?

I realize this has been long debated over, especially in the Air Jordan concord thread, but I cannot seem to find a general consensus. Some claim they are authentic, considering all of their products are true colorways and releases. Often times people use the site to gauge how a shoe yet to be released will most likely be like. Others claim they are entirely fake because their products aren't manufactured with Nike's consent, in conjunction with nuances on the actual shoes.

So for those that have done business with them, are there any cases where the shoes are significantly different from authorized pairs? Are they really fake? If so, why are their pictures still constantly used for release threads?

Thoughts?

So you the thought the general forum could give you a general consensus? Fail.

Kind of you to assume that, but no. I figured that since it's not purely about Nike or Jordan or another brand, the general forum seemed to be the most appropriate place to ask. Perhaps I was mistaken.

I think they get parts from the nike factories and then assemble them, so they not Nike authentic but authentic.

Last edited:
those pictures are always
pimp.gif

makes me wanna cop ever pair

I only bought concords from them because I was late, but my shoes are pretty close to perfect.

They're definitely legit.

Last edited:
The site sells authentic kicks but the XI's that they get months before the RD are not authorized by Nike and have minor aesthetic differences from the official releases.

Does that make that particular model real or fake?...thats for you to decide....but the site itself is very legit and sells other authentic sneakers.

Last edited:
The site sells authentic kicks but the XI's that they get months before the RD are not authorized by Nike and have minor aesthetic differences from the official releases.
Does that make that particular model real or fake?...thats for you to decide....but the site itself is very legit and sells other authentic sneakers.

Makes them authentic to me

The XIs they have in stock now aren't the pre-release shoes.

They can't be

Ming came on here and admitted that the concords he was selling early last year were fake.

Not saying everything dude gets is fake, but he did admit that the concords were.

I guess I don't care enough about Jordan's anymore, prob due to the culture that has invaded "the sneakerhead"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom