So Is T.I. Still Going To Jail?

laugh.gif
I've been wondering the same thing. I guess he'll report when he feels like it.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

You sound anxious to see dude incarcerated.....
No, but I would sure like to have the justice system bend in my favor should I ever get caught with a small arsenal of assault weapons. Nosarcasm.
pimp.gif

Yes T.I. Does Need To Go Jail For What He Did. You Know What He Should Have Got More Time But He Snitch

i believe he must surrender and turn himself in for prison sometime in january. i could be wrong with the month though...

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Whens this dude going to jail?
After dropping that horrible album, I'm wondering the same thing....

My Turn To Eat > The Last 3 TI albums.

ti.jpg

Yes T.I. Does Need To Go Jail For What He Did. You Know What He Should Have Got More Time But He Snitch

ti2.jpg

nope....he snitched
6d826b443c43742581c1969c83a5e2979c19e1b6.gif

slideshow_315168_ti.jpg

Like seriously dude is making plans for the future and *%*%. Whens this dude going to jail?

25alz61.jpg

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Omega Shenron

nope....he snitched
How do you know? Just because he got a good deal, maybe the judge did not see it necessary to send him to jail when he could actually do some good. You have no proof he snitch so stop making accusations.

My auntie work at a law firm in atlanta said the same thing he is more valuable to "pay his debt to society" talking to youth then he is inside.

And hes serving a year starting March

Originally Posted by ej205

nope....he snitched
How do you know? Just because he got a good deal, maybe the judge did not see it necessary to send him to jail when he could actually do some good. You have no proof he snitch so stop making accusations.

My auntie work at a law firm in atlanta said the same thing he is more valuable to "pay his debt to society" talking to youth then he is inside.

It's very evident not many of you are familiar with the federal system.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by ej205

nope....he snitched

It's very evident not many of you are familiar with the federal system.

Naw alot of you are familiar with The wire and dont know what goes behind the scenes for real

Why u think so many white folks get off with the same kind of deals TI got off with? Did they snitch on Pookie too?

If u got money and u give back to the community and u have people to vouch for u and your crime was a non violent + u have a GREAT lawyer you can reduce yoursentences and get off with large fines and/or community service

They dont want yo black @** in prison it cost the state money where as they can fine u and get paid

Now u might be like why my dude from the jects cant get off cause he aint got money like tip legit money and 9 times out of 10 he wasnt an asset to thecommunity so he goes to prison

Not to mention TI was bein tried in a black city He has pull in this city also just close your eyes and picture Clifford as a white CEO u wouldnt surprisedanymore

AND IF HE SNITCHED THE FREAKIN RECORD RECORDS ARE PUBLIC IT WOULD HAVE CAME OUT BY NOW AND UNTIL THEN I HOLDING ALL ASSUMPTIONS

I seriously don't see how dude was an asset to the community, when he is an ex-convict with an arsenal of assault weapons. Kids suppose to be influenced bythat?!? It aint like he was going out hunting deer. Plus, this is a perfect example of how the judicial system in the US caters to the rich and not theinnocent. Justice is blind my butt...

Back
Top Bottom