so last night my friend got mugged and now he's seriously considering taking a life...what do? (srs)

pardon my avatar, but I am not trolling

straight to cliffs:
-friend was picking up from a supplier for
pimp.gif

-apparently someone told the supplier that he was really rich, when he's not
-they meet up and they outnumber him with 5 guys, take his wallet, pin number, clothes, and $1500 from his acc
-friend meets us up, tells us he is seriously considering offing the dude with a damn grenade
erryone be like
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

on the real though, what would nt do?

LOL your friend isn't about that life.

However, if he is indeed about that life, remind him that his gear and a measly (in the grand scheme of things) 1500 dollars isn't worth spending the rest of his life in prison.

Damn they basically stripped that man of his dignity. Um he might be about it man. Thats means your riding 
ohwell.gif
?

Originally Posted by 17

where the hell he get a grenade from?
dunno... but he has his connects, so i trust that he'll actually be able to acquire one. he's really determined. like damn, he found out the main mugger's damn address just right after the incident, making a bunch of calls and #$@% while everyone else was toking....

Originally Posted by Grimey

roll.gif
Dude got his PIN stolen, HOW?

they had 4 dudes mug him. they had 2 guys point a knife to his neck while the other 2 went downstairs to the bank (the bank was right downstairs)

The "dealer" = bad business strategy. Lmao

Where is the logic in robbing your own customers? Not to mention with your identity in full sight lol

yea... theres alotta contradictory things here...

you say hes bout that life. gets jumped

you say hes bout that life. reveals his pin number

you say hes bout that life. has bank acct.

you say hes bout that life. talks about revenge... with a... grenade.

laugh.gif

Oh

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by hewlett615

Damn they basically stripped that man of his dignity. Um he might be about it man. Thats means your riding 
ohwell.gif
?
Im sayin, dont go with this dude OP- he may have snapped
dear fambs

i wont be involved if that's what yall sayn.. but i could help change dude's mind before anything drastic happens

either 1 of 2 things will happen......

1. this incident will make him change his life for the Better

2. this incident will change his life for the Worse

take the L imo life in prison aint cool, report it

Well the difference is, was he copping to smoke, or copping weight to sell. If he was coppin to sell and thats his line of work, then he should def ride out..otherwise he should take the L and keep it movin

so you know hes gonna blow people up with a grenade and you post it on here ? what if he does , you  know bad things can happen to you

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

yea... theres alotta contradictory things here...

you say hes bout that life. gets jumped

you say hes bout that life. reveals his pin number

you say hes bout that life. has bank acct.

you say hes bout that life. talks about revenge... with a... grenade.

laugh.gif

Oh
if you can quote me saying "he's about that life" in my previous posts, please, by all means do. and you dont know the entire situation so sit your #@% down

i want to know what YOU would do in the situation, so yea, if you aint got nothing to add....
57572_Fatkidslapsmom.gif

he TRUSTED the damn mugger. they even did business before once or twice before. this time, he was completely blind sighted.

back to the topic..

Back
Top Bottom