So LeBron, Wade, Bosh, & Joe Johnson are going to meet up?

darthska

Staff member
They're going to all get together to talk about their free agency? I migt be alone on this, but... "One of these things is not like the others. One of these things jus doesn't belong."
laugh.gif

Joe Johnson? Son got extra exposed in the playoffs, and wasn't on the level of those 3 to begin with. Amirite?

Joe just wants to know what team the others are going to so he knows where he can steal his max contract from

I don't see why this matters at all, it's not like their all gonna be playing on the same team next year

This would make for an epic picture. They need to do a signing day, each pulls out a hat of who they're going to.

What's the chances a brawl will ensue once LeBron brags about how he's the one every cares about.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

This would make for an epic picture. They need to do a signing day, each pulls out a hat of who they're going to.

laugh.gif
 They hold a press conference, and just pull out the hat, that would be epic

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

I don't see why this matters at all, it's not like their all gonna be playing on the same team next year
I know right. That would only work in D'antoni's offense........

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

laugh.gif
 They hold a press conference, and just pull out the hat, that would be epic

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

I know right. That would only work in D'antoni's offense........
i would stop watching the NBA if these 3 are together on  ANY team this year, D-wade already has a ring he doesn't need these dudes to go on some ring chase type $#@!

I'm fine with it so long as they all give Johnson the silent treatment and pretend like they don't hear him.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

they should just make it like wrestling where their all holding eachothers hands up, then out of nowhere they beat the crap out of joe johnson

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So we are going to act like Johnson isn't a legit all star or a 20,5, and 5 guy?

Baffling

A bad playoff series =/= a bad player.

Especially with mike woodson coaching

Back
Top Bottom