So, maybe the admins should do something about this Trojan virus *#+##+#$.

I just experienced some radio-type talkshow being streamed through NT. My status bar displayed something like: transferring date from media.podshow.com....

+1 for Yuku. I never had that on ezBoard.

I can't wait for the next show.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I just experienced some radio-type talkshow being streamed through NT. My status bar displayed something like: transferring date from media.podshow.com....

laugh.gif

I was suffering from the problem since, if I remember correctly, Friday. The .pdf file would pop up, causing me to have to restart my computer the majority ofthe time.

I just restored my system to last Tuesday, and so far so good on NT. I definitely just jinxed myself, but just giving the heads up to those suffering from it,that a System Restore might work (Windows XP by the way).

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Why can't we kill the ads and go back to a donation system?

I'll be willing to ante up some cash for a safe NT.
You can do this by buying spyware/adware
laugh.gif

It has tried to dl Trojans and such on my comp but it has alwasy caught and removed them before I even realized.

Can do what? Get rid of the ads? I shouldn't have to set up fort Knox because NT so desperstely needs ad revenue. What's changed between 2004 and nowthat removing the ads until the problem is resolved is completely out of the question? when your memberd are getting viruses and being forced to restore theircomputers because of ads, id think Meth and the rest of the staff would make a conscious effort to remove the problem until it's resolved.

Don't get me wrong, I know you guys are doing whatever you can to get the problem solved, but it's become evident that the people that are in controlof this haven't been able to stop it for some reason. so sometimes you've got to cut it off where you can.

I recently paid twenty bucks for some protection, and it made no difference. Be careful before you turn one of your computers into a giant paperweight.
laugh.gif

Im convinced you guys aren't even reading this post, just coming in here, typing "OMG virus", then going back to enjoying the virus. How boutfollowing some of the advice in here.

laugh.gif
at some of the ignorance in this thread. Just because you have a Mac doesn't mean you're instantly immune. Second, no one here is running aroundwith no anti-virus or adware/spyware remover -- don't be silly. NT shouldn't have this problem, bottom line ...

but what is it actually. because i was looking at a post and out of nowhere i get a weird ip address on my toolbar and it try's to open a pdf file but myNOD anti virus blocked it

Originally Posted by dyyhard

thanks for the support followup link.

I had the same pdf php script coming from 76.74.154.110 a couple days ago and had install noscript for firefox after cleaning my pc.
just happend to me 2
frown.gif

avast still caught some trojan script thing while i was browsing earlier
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ran a malware check with superantispyware that thankfully turned up nothing.

Originally Posted by the north west

I was on crome and luckily it caught it
i just tried chrome for the hell of it...and the malware warning came up, then i waited just to see what would happen, it went to that pdf script,and then it was too late.

i just tried chrome for the hell of it...and the malware warning came up, then i waited just to see what would happen, it went to that pdf script, and then it was too late.
wow

i just tried chrome for the hell of it...and the malware warning came up, then i waited just to see what would happen, it went to that pdf script, and then it was too late.
wow
i had to reboot and now im using firefox with no script. thank god.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

this happened to me but my program caught it and deaded it. admuncher
pimp.gif

i downloaded that about an hour ago, and about 10 mins later my antivir caught something. thankfully i havent had many problems.

i keep getting this pdf php script coming from 76.74.154.110 like every 20 minutes. Everytime i just quit my browser and everything seems to be fine. Im on aMac, should i be worried?

Back
Top Bottom