So much for Randy Moss being on his best behavior

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

these accusations are ABSURD.

i will say, this money hungry!*!! has perfect timing

this really does suck though. moss is having an amazing year and now this $#$@% has to try and ruin it.
indifferent.gif

so you know what happened then? how exactly did this lady get beat up??

i mean... howd she accidentally get beat up?

Its really unfair,
That J Rain's receiver
If you going to Judge him because of that,
Its really not fair
They hit that woman as a team

laugh.gif
Shannoncrooks is just killin this thread.

However, these are acusations, and I believe as Nowitness said, a blackmail attempt

EDIT: Whoops, should have double checked that. Sorry Nowitness and YBD. My bad
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

laugh.gif
Shannoncrooks is just killin this thread.

However, these are acusations, and I believe as Nowitness you big dummy said, a blackmail attempt

She better drop the charges if this did not happen.

I hope she doesn't end up in jail for perjury over greed.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Its really unfair,
That J Rain's receiver
If you going to Judge him because of that,
Its really not fair
They hit that woman as a team

OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just pictured this
laugh.gif

i mean... howd she accidentally get beat up?
yea, he had to do SOMETHING.

if yall seen the last Nuggets game where Iverson got ejected, he got really mad at the official and was swingin his arms in frustration, and he came VERY clostto hitting the coach, maybe something similar happened with Randy and that skeezer.

They said she got hurt in "consensual horseplay" so I'm thinking Randy might have donkey punched her, or got her with a screaming pelican.

http://HustlinFlip wrote:
The victim should show up during the Chargers game.

That's what I was thinking. If he can't come within 500 feet of her and say the Chargers bought her a ticket to midfield, does that mean Mosscan't play? Or that he has to lineup on the opposite side of the field the whole game and can't make any crossing or slant routes (not that he doesthat anyway, just saying)?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Accuser fires back at Moss after receiver's comments[/h1]ESPN.com news services

Portrayed by Randy Moss as a woman making a money grab against him, Rachelle Washington came out on the defensive Thursday.

A statement from her attorney, David McGill, says "she refuses to be further disrespected by him."

"Ms. Washington has been unfairly characterized as someone simply seeking financial gain. In fact, it was Mr. Moss' representatives who first contacted our office to offer a 'six figure' settlement with hopes of not having this incident become public record," the statement reads.

A temporary restraining order was issued Monday requiring the star wide receiver to stay at least 500 feet from Washington who alleged he committed "battery causing serious injury" to her at her Florida home on Jan. 6.

"It has never been her intention to hurt Mr. Moss in any way. However, she has suffered mental and physical harm as a result of his actions. She simply wants him to take responsibility for what he has done. As a battery victim, she has shown great strength throughout this entire ordeal," the statement reads.

Moss denied the allegation, which he called "this situation of extortion," and said he was "furious" about it. The restraining order was issued in the Broward County 17th Judicial Circuit of Florida.

A hearing on whether to issue a permanent restraining order is scheduled for 3 p.m. ET on Jan. 28, six days before the Super Bowl.

Moss does not have to appear at the hearing, the clerk of the court told ESPN. He has hired Florida attorney Richard Sharpstein, who has told Moss' longtime attorney in Minneapolis, Joe Friedberg, that he may ask for a continuance until after the Super Bowl.

Moss can also allow the restraining order filed by Washington to stand, and become a permanent court order. "I can tell you Randy has no desire to go within 500 feet of that lady," Friedberg told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio.

"We have heard Mr. Moss' statement regarding the incident. He has acknowledged that he was at Ms. Washington's Florida residence and that he was 'guilty' of an 'accident' which occurred.

"However, Mr. Moss fails to mention how his reckless and degrading conduct rendered Ms. Washington unable to drive her vehicle to seek medical attention. As the evidence will show, there is serious doubt that Mr. Moss is capable of recalling with clarity the exact details of what transpired that evening. As Mr. Moss has previously stated, "Do your homework and check his resume," the statement reads.

laugh.gif
wow, her lawyers implying Randy doin a little partying...

Just think of how mad JRain would be if the woman bought a ticket on the 50, front row. Dude wouldnt be allowed to play. That. Would. Suck. Except if your achargers fan
laugh.gif

Yeah what if she got front row tickets...how would that work? Would he be allowed to play?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Yeah what if she got front row tickets...how would that work? Would he be allowed to play?

here's a solution. he can get a restaining order against her....and get one against Cromartie as well......

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

here's a solution. he can get a restaining order against her....and get one against Cromartie as well......

laugh.gif

Quote: "Just think of how mad JRain would be if the woman bought a ticket on the 50, front row. Dude wouldnt be allowed to play. That. Would. Suck."

- I don't think that would fly b/c he is essentially (esp since the games will be in NE) traveling to Gillette stadium to work for his employer. Someonewho has a restaining order can't go to the other person's place of work and prevent him from attending work, I would think.

I still don't understand why she got a restraining order and yet no criminal charges have been filed. Seems odd to me. Not that I don't believe her,but something seems fishy.

Back
Top Bottom