So Much Sole's Sneaker Room (Pic Heavy!!!)

^The POINT Is, You DID NOT Make An Offer For The Shoes Like I Asked You For (Instead Rambled On Aimlessly About How Much You COULD Spend On Them) PRIOR To Me Taking MORE Detailed Pics For You...... As Mentioned Earlier In This Thread, I Take All My Pictures In A LIGHT BOX So It's Pretty Hard To Get Any More Detailed Than What I Snap Off For My Listings .... You Wouldn't Give An Offer For The Shoes Like I Asked, So I Didn't Take The Time Myself To Take MORE Pictures For You...... With ALL The Flakers And Lowballers On This Site And The "Other Site" (Where You Originally Contacted Me) I Don't Think It Was "Bad Business" At All For Me To Ask You For An Offer PRIOR To Wasting My Time On More Pics
eyes.gif
....... You Can Take It For How You Will Tho Homie Cuz REALLY I'm Cool Without Your "450 +"
wink.gif

PS- Did I Mention That You Requested Pictures Of The INSOLES From A 2007 Pair Of Royal Foamposites So That You Could See "Whether Or Not They Have Penny Insoles"?
tired.gif

i think i saw those sleeping bag on ebay last year......anyways nice collection! keep it up.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by Nktran001

How old are you???

roll.gif

thinkin the same thing..but nice set-up...just not my steez

although i see alot of heat with those stacks of boxes

26..... Why?........ What's Not Your "Steez" About A Bunch Of Boxes Stacked Ontop Of Each Other And Some Jordan Memorabilia Hung On The Walls?
eyes.gif

Some Of You Cats On Here Crack Me Up
laugh.gif
........... Lets See The Setup You Got Over There In A Closet At Mom And Pops Spot
nerd.gif
tired.gif

ANYHOW, Thanks For Those With Something Positive To Say:pimp:.......... I'll Start To Go Thru Stuff This Weekend If I Get Some Freetime
wink.gif

Oh, don't take what I asked as a negative thing.  I was curious, cause that looks like a 14-16 year old room.

Nice stuff, not gon' lie..  Just looks a little tacky the way everything is set up.  

Like c'mon, if a broad were to walk in that room...  I'm 100% sure ywnbs.

^It's A SHOE ROOM Fool...... EXACLTY What It Says In The Title...... Yall Dude's In Here Talkin Bout "You Bring Girls Home To That?", Or "Looks Like A 14-16 Y/O's Room"...... NO, I Don't Smash Broads Out In My SNEAKER ROOM...... Simply A ROOM That I Store My SNEAKERS In And Anything Else SHOE Related........ Guess I'm Just Failing To See What's "Tacky" About Displaying Old Jordan Memorabillia And A Few Bags From Boutiques I've Visited
eyes.gif
.......... To Each His Own I Guess..... I'll Be Starting To Go Thru Things This Weekend
wink.gif

smh, this is why I don't venture out of the amfam thread much, there are some major salty haters on niketalk, damn. seriously, some of these dudes are just embarrassing themselves with all the hatred, acting like jealous females and such. Sole is a good dude and I don't think you'd be talking as much trash if you saw some of the heat he has in those OG boxes...

good stuff Sole, but I agree with jhob, smh at that bears stuff... haha just playing, do you! thanks for sharing. now, collection pics!

oh, and I am utterly confused by this statement here: "NO WONDER U B RIDING AIR MAX SO MUCH BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER" - seriously, is this dude for real? when did they start putting computers in the special ed rooms? somebody ban this clown already.

No need for calling anyone a "fool." I just now noticed that it says, "Sneaker Room" and realized that it's a room just full of sneakers and sneaker related things.

And denverairforce, I know you're not referring to me. Cause I never said anything about dude not having heat, it's obvious dude has heat.

No need for calling anyone a "fool." I just now noticed that it says, "Sneaker Room" and realized that it's a room just full of sneakers and sneaker related things.

And denverairforce, I know you're not referring to me. Cause I never said anything about dude not having heat, it's obvious dude has heat.
nope not you, just the people who basically came in here just to make negative comments and talk trash.  it's just unnecessary.  and I'm not just trying to back up Sole because he's local, I think is a fundamental problem with Niketalk - too many immature, inconsiderate children around here.  that kind of attitude doesn't impress me, and every now and again I get riled up enough to say something about it. 

I don't understand why everyone is hating on this guys "shoe room"?

it's his, not yours... so if you don't like it, so what?

nice stuff OP, can't wait to see all the heat hiding inside those OG boxes

Damn man, everywhere I look theres people trying to get their clown on. sheesh man.

Nice set up for your room man. Too much nonsense in here though.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

nope not you, just the people who basically came in here just to make negative comments and talk trash.  it's just unnecessary.  and I'm not just trying to back up Sole because he's local, I think is a fundamental problem with Niketalk - too many immature, inconsiderate children around here.  that kind of attitude doesn't impress me, and every now and again I get riled up enough to say something about it. 
THIS.  I guess sometimes people just say negative things just for the hell of it. This is called the "Showcase Thread" thus he's showcasing something. If you think you got something better, then just show it.

Back
Top Bottom