So My Barber Has Been Charging Me More & More .....

u mad or didn't read (or some variation) are always the default 'i have nothing else to say' responses on the internet 
laugh.gif

But which is it though?

I've never seen a barber desk with a sink built in in my near 2 decades of getting my hair cut and I know my barber will take a call from his wife during a cut and he ain't about to pause mid cut to go wash his hands.

:stoneface:

You've never been to a barbershop, you are clueless and trollin at this point

I know NT prefers cliffs so long story short ....

• Been Going To This Barber For 4 Months
• Best Barber I've Had In Florida
• I ONLY Get Shape Ups
• 1st Few Times Charged Me $15
• Last Month He Started Charging $20-$25
• Today He Said He Found Me On YouTube
• Gave Me Lots Of "U Could Do This To Make $" Chit Chat Since He Claims I Should Captialize On My Following
• Finished My Cut And Said "That'll Be $35"

•What Do I Do NT? Dead *** Felt Like The Dave Chappelle Skit When The Barber Said "This The New Price"!
Im waiting for the part where you questioned why he's charging you double, hand him $20 and leave his chair for them last time.

This dude is teaching in you pocket and taking what he wants, and you're doing nothing to stop it. Go to another barber and stop letting these dudes take from you.

Yo legit, some of you dudes have 0 barbershop etiquette

The barbershop is a sacred testosterone filled haven and you should know how to carry yourself or else you'll be roasted worst than you can imagine...if this is not the feel of your barbershop, you in a salon, dawg.

-Don't ask your barber to wear gloves
-Your barber should hit you off with a beer or run shot while you wait from time to time
-only time music ain't blasting is during the MLB playoffs or when the Michael Miguel show is on (hardcore Dominican barbershops)
-you NEVER sit in another barbers chairs without your barbers blessing.
-ALWAYS TIP YOUR BARBER
-don't tell your barber you going on vacay unless you plan on bringing him something back

Just a few pointers off the top of my head.
PREACH

You've never been to a barbershop, you are clueless and trollin at this point
laugh.gif

where do you see space for a sink my ***** with all those razors and hair products

that wouldnt even make sense for a sink to be there with the wires and outlets for the razors

i was semi joking around with yall at first (im really asking for gloves next cut and recording it just to show y'all how not to be shook asking special requests from your barbers
laugh.gif
)

but i actually do hate people who lie for no reason...

maybe black barbershops and "hardcore WWF Dominican Danger" barbershops are set up differently though...

Last edited:
^ :wow: ol' girl really slapped her man while he was getting shaved w/ a straight razor???!!!!????

:lol:

where do you see space for a sink my ***** with all those razors and hair products

that wouldnt even make sense for a sink to be there with the wires and outlets for the razors

i was semi joking around with yall at first (im really asking for gloves next cut and recording it just to show y'all how not to be shook asking special requests from your barbers :lol: )

but i actually do hate people who lie for no reason...

maybe black barbershops and "hardcore WWF Dominican Danger" barbershops are set up differently though...

You a clown, it's a barbershop, not an operating room...

There is a sink at the back of the shop about 5 steps from my barbers chair if you must have logistics of how hygene is handled.

And we all know you ain't posting ***

There is a sink at the back of the shop about 5 steps from my barbers chair if you must have logistics of how hygene is handled.

I think LeBron and Tyga would argue about it being an operating room or not...

I think LeBron and Tyga would argue about it being an operating room or not...

Not really, it's an actual operating room in their case.

How do you change avys?
Tryna get this new Gucci joint I seen on another forum...

Last edited:
Never been to a barber that wears gloves. :lol:

Ive had about maybe 4-5 barbers cut my hair in the past 15 years and none wore gloves, nor have I seen anyone in the shop wear gloves.

Are y'all serious with these rules? :lol: Only real rule should be to tip. I tip $10 but i think $5 is fine. I've seen dudes get a cut and a beard trim/lineup and walk out without tipping :smh:

Two of my boys are barbers and they both wear gloves. Idk what the issue is. I always thought it was the barbers that didn't wanna touch people's greasy *** foreheads all day :lol:

Think I found the barber that some in here are going to

:rofl:

Last edited:
Think I found the barber that some in here are going to

Dude got them Pink Panther gloves on n ****

I'd be checking for my wallet after I got out the chair

I have literally never heard of barbers wearing gloves or seen barbers wearing gloves until this thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom