So My Barber Has Been Charging Me More & More .....

I started going to a barber a few months ago and the same thing happened. I think dude thought cause I was generous and tipped him like $10 every time I just had money to burn so the last time I went, he was running mad late with the dude before me, sat my down 30 minutes after my appointment time and then when his next appointment came in he rushed the **** out of mine and zeeked my neck with the straight razor in two spots. Left my **** mad unfinished looking and then handed me his phone and asked me to do my own card swipe so he could start on the other guy. Charged me like $15 more. I said "is this the price?" And he was just like "yeah". Never went back.

"I got the lil uzi stubble"

laugh.gif
what does that even mean?? I'm gettting old man.
I have stubble that looks similar to Lil Uzi's? My friends always roast me for having a "Lil Uzi Beard" because we both been trying to grow it for the longest and it doesn't get past enough to get shaped up.

Lil-Uzi-Vert-Hairstyle.jpeg

What else would it mean my *****? 
laugh.gif

cuts are getting expensive. in my teens it was $7 or 8
now for a regular its 12.50
shave $10,11

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling OPs barber is one of them dudes with an IG page that think he cool giving cuts with surgical gloves on....like bruh...it's a damn shape-up b.

I actually like that my barber uses gloves so his dirty *** hands don't infect my senstitive smooth skin. I thought that's why they did actually.

I've been wanting to tell my barber to use gloves for years but he would've looked at me side ways and most people can't handle working with gloves.

Barbers are very sensitive for some odd reason.

I actually like that my barber uses gloves so his dirty *** hands don't infect my senstitive smooth skin. I thought that's why they did actually.

I've been wanting to tell my barber to use gloves for years but he would've looked at me side ways and most people can't handle working with gloves.

What type of soft **** is this...

Whenever I see a barber use gloves I automatically think he's doing it because he thinks the person in the chair's hair/scalp is disgusting or they have something

Last edited:
Not wanting to get pimples and having smooth skin is soft?

Step your aesthetics up dog.

Boys faces out here looking like Nestle Crunch.

Last edited:
Not wanting to get pimples and having smooth skin is soft?

Step your aesthetics up dog.

Boys faces out here looking like Nestle Crunch.

Lmao. Dudes out her eating ***/cooch but won't get a cut unless the barber has gloves on.

Also if your barber is touching your face so much that you would actually get acne solely from him, then you have another problem on your hands...

Last edited:
What kind of subpar skin genetics must you have where a dude cutting your hair with no gloves on poses a risk of acne? 
laugh.gif

Please tell me y'all are trolling

Last edited:

Bruh are you a man? :rofl:

If I tell my barber to put on gloves, I'd be banned from the barbershop :lol:

Lmao. Dudes out her eating ***/cooch but won't get a cut unless the barber has gloves on.

Also if your barber is touching your face so much that you would actually get acne solely from him, then you have another problem on your hands...
the type of girls you deal with when you dont have a nestle crunch face like yalls wouldn't give me no bum bump from mopping them up handle your business

anyone (including yourself) touching your face can give you pimples you dont know where peoples hands been

even with simple **** like touching doors or stair handles do you know how many germs are on that ****

that being said 

i've never asked a barber to wear gloves but i see why its done

and as a matter of fact i think im gonna start bringing gloves with me in my car to the shop...

Last edited:
the type of girls you deal with when you dont have a nestle crunch face like yalls wouldn't give me no bum bump from mopping them up handle your business

anyone (including yourself) touching your face can give you pimples you dont know where peoples hands been

even with simple **** like touching doors or stair handles do you know how many germs are on that ****

that being said 

and as a matter of fact i think im gonna start bringing gloves with me in my car to the shop...

... if you have a real barber now, expect to find a new one soon

that being said 

I gather you must be in college and in late teens or twenties? Am I right?

that being said 

Idk your ethnicity...

But if you pull those out in a black barbershop you are done.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, even if ya barbershop is half a salon, is going to tee the life out of you

Dont even do it to yourself lol

Yo legit, some of you dudes have 0 barbershop etiquette

The barbershop is a sacred testosterone filled haven and you should know how to carry yourself or else you'll be roasted worst than you can imagine...if this is not the feel of your barbershop, you in a salon, dawg.

-Don't ask your barber to wear gloves
-Your barber should hit you off with a beer or run shot while you wait from time to time
-only time music ain't blasting is during the MLB playoffs or when the Michael Miguel show is on (hardcore Dominican barbershops)
-you NEVER sit in another barbers chairs without your barbers blessing.
-ALWAYS TIP YOUR BARBER
-don't tell your barber you going on vacay unless you plan on bringing him something back

Just a few pointers off the top of my head.

Last edited:
I gather you must be in college and in late teens or twenties? Am I right?
yes

Idk your ethnicity...

But if you pull those out in a black barbershop you are done.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, even if ya barbershop is half a salon, is going to tee the life out of you

Dont even do it to yourself lol
a couple minutes of roasting is definitely worth the peace of mind that i dont have cigarillo gut residue and nutsack dust on my face

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom