So my boy and his boy slept with 1 girl at the same time....

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Technically, it is a threesome. Just like if it was 2 girls and a guy.

Ok, story time. Let me put the story in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 people still tell this story remember when i first heard about this back in 9th grade...such an urban legend!

remember when some chick i was messing with wanted to try something new and proposed getting trained by me and my homie
happy.gif
 my homie was on that insecure steez and wanted to go first while i waited outside ol girl hit him with the
indifferent.gif
 till this day he brings it up
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 people still tell this story remember when i first heard about this back in 9th grade...such an urban legend!

remember when some chick i was messing with wanted to try something new and proposed getting trained by me and my homie
happy.gif
 my homie was on that insecure steez and wanted to go first while i waited outside ol girl hit him with the
indifferent.gif
 till this day he brings it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know this guy and maybe he is lying, but the way he was saying it was very genuine. Don't know why he would bring that story up out of nowhere. He says he knows the guy too since he was at his house party. I think he even mentioned the guy's name. Who knows, he could be lying.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know this guy and maybe he is lying, but the way he was saying it was very genuine. Don't know why he would bring that story up out of nowhere. He says he knows the guy too since he was at his house party. I think he even mentioned the guy's name. Who knows, he could be lying.

Not to hi-jack but...

Does it make me gay if a girl is giving me and another guy oral pleasures and the other dude's weiner touches mine after we both finish on her face?

Not to hi-jack but...

Does it make me gay if a girl is giving me and another guy oral pleasures and the other dude's weiner touches mine after we both finish on her face?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Not to hi-jack but...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

only if you enjoyed it

Not to hi-jack but...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

only if you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Not to hi-jack but...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

only if you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Not to hi-jack but...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

only if you enjoyed it

Spoiler [+]

O_____________________________________________________________________________________________O

life succs forever at that moment.

Spoiler [+]

O_____________________________________________________________________________________________O

life succs forever at that moment.

Not to hi-jack but...

Only if you got some hot sauce on him..

Not to hi-jack but...

Only if you got some hot sauce on him..

Maybe it was a threesome. Maybe the dudes were also doing stuff to each other. Do they collect sneakers??
nerd.gif

Maybe it was a threesome. Maybe the dudes were also doing stuff to each other. Do they collect sneakers??
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

Now that a story. .

Back
Top Bottom