The new head chog.

2009: Dover Mint?
eek.gif

2006: Irv Gottin in the club getting tipsy
2008: Head chog

This thread is comedy.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

your dog will most likely be fine, my dog eats chocolate all of the time and is 13 years old with no health problems. the chocolate found in m&ms will mostlikely not kill him.

laugh.gif
how do you correct a dude for saying dover mint and proceed to talk about yourrock wilder?

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

you should be alright. the toxic component of chocolate to dogs is theobromine. milk chocolate contains very little of actual cocoa and thus very little theobromine. but take your dog to the vet for observation.

my rock wilder ate a whole halloween bag of reese's PB cups once but he ended up alright.

and
smh.gif
at dover mint pincher.
holy got damn this thread is tooooo much
roll.gif

M!ke

One time i was buying Seans Pauls album Dutty Rock on bootleg( i know Sean paul flame away lol )i didn't really look at the album cover like that but wheni got home i realized it said Dirty Rock.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Dog will be fine, my dover mint pincher miniature ate a hershey chocolate bar once, he was hyper for a while and chilled out.

smh.gif

You a fool.
roll.gif
no wonder dog was fine, his breed is a flavor of chocolate.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

i think its like bakers chocolate that is real bad for dogs. There is an ingredient that messes them up. M&Ms would probably take a lot to kill it. But just in case I would call the vet. Leaving your dogs life in the hands of NT isnt is very smart
fixed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom