Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Pics of that thang bleeding?
laugh.gif

sick.gif

smh.gif
I hate this, seriously. She smells differently so I can't even dress her up
indifferent.gif
!

She usually wears her pink northface bubble [no pics], but I got her a hoody a few weeks ago and a gucci jumper.

gucci!
r1zb48.jpg

I got her a coogi sweater too

l_1cf0fa99ba06482b9bfea81b5748ef06.jpg

"wu tang clan aint non to uff with"

l_0d1176677b8440f78cb2be4e435c4ee8.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i just read this with the papers i got when i bought our dog
sick.gif

when does it start so i know how long i got to get her "FIXED"

after 6 months dogs should be fixed

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Yo! Honestly I never knew female dogs did this and I worked at PetsMart before ... Go figure!

But all in all feMale Dogs FTW!
pimp.gif
fixed

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Yo! Honestly I never knew female dogs did this and I worked at PetsMart before ... Go figure!

But all in all Male Dogs FTW!
pimp.gif

Yeah, until you come home and buddy hops on you and starts humping your legs...

"What the hell is that"--

"looks like yogurt"--

**swipes with her hand and tastes it**

**you both realize what she just tasted**

**buddy is laid out on the carpet with a satisfied look on his face**

**you look at her and start laughing as she runs to the bathroom to puke her guts out**

smh.gif
Does this "her" have downs syndrome? who would taste a white substance thats on your leg after a dog just humped you...

My dog is a week into her "period". It's not her period, it's called being in heat.

$20 for a 12 pack of pampers.
indifferent.gif
My dog is 42 pounds and it said upto 55 and them +%%!! dont fit. when we wake up, she doesnt have it on.

Recently my father came over and she was jumping on him and she just started leaking OD.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

My dog is a week into her "period". It's not her period, it's called being in heat.

$20 for a 12 pack of pampers.
indifferent.gif
My dog is 42 pounds and it said up to 55 and them +%%!! dont fit. when we wake up, she doesnt have it on.

Recently my father came over and she was jumping on him and she just started leaking OD.
sick.gif
I WOULDA BEEN OD TIGHT IF I WAS YOUR POPS !!!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Diapers for dogs are hella expensive, word of advice for people buying them, buy baby diapers and just cut a hole out in the tail area, you'll be savingyourself a bunch of money.

had no idea dogs did this....and i had a female dog for almost 10 years. RIP Cookie

When my dog did this, I was hella surprised. None of us in the family had any prior dog experience and had no idea what was going on. I thought she was dying
laugh.gif
. We promptly took her to the vet and got her fixed.

Back
Top Bottom