So NT, Are you going to tell your kids Santa Claus is fake?

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

Originally Posted by LDJ

No but for all you who do perpetuate this lie you really are taking away the TRUE essense of xmas. If anything its telling them tales of santa robs them of what xmas is about. Which is sharing caring humanitarian, selfless deeds and acts. And yes I have kids, and i never told them tales of santa, easter bunnies, tooth fairies etc.... Every since they could remember, ive taken my kids xmas thnxgiving to shelers, food drives, etc and we help out, they even every year pick out a toy to give a kid who is less fortunate. Maybe you disagree but helping others and doing good for the world is a little more into the true meaning of xmas, then some fat white guy coming down the chimney, north pole, flying reindeer's, etc.

...Too bad it's not called xmas...takes out the TRUE meaning of CHRISTmas...

True but i mean the whole premise around the holiday can be argued seeing as we dont know if jesus was/is real ever existed. What i was speaking on is the essence, or if you will the spirit in which the holiday is based on.

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

Originally Posted by LDJ

No but for all you who do perpetuate this lie you really are taking away the TRUE essense of xmas. If anything its telling them tales of santa robs them of what xmas is about. Which is sharing caring humanitarian, selfless deeds and acts. And yes I have kids, and i never told them tales of santa, easter bunnies, tooth fairies etc.... Every since they could remember, ive taken my kids xmas thnxgiving to shelers, food drives, etc and we help out, they even every year pick out a toy to give a kid who is less fortunate. Maybe you disagree but helping others and doing good for the world is a little more into the true meaning of xmas, then some fat white guy coming down the chimney, north pole, flying reindeer's, etc.

...Too bad it's not called xmas...takes out the TRUE meaning of CHRISTmas...

True but i mean the whole premise around the holiday can be argued seeing as we dont know if jesus was/is real ever existed. What i was speaking on is the essence, or if you will the spirit in which the holiday is based on.

Back
Top Bottom