So NT, Are you going to tell your kids Santa Claus is fake?

When you have kids or if you have kids now, Are you going to tell them santa claus is real and let them believe it until they're older, or just be straight up and say Santa claus is fake and those presents come from my hard earned money?

discuss...

When you have kids or if you have kids now, Are you going to tell them santa claus is real and let them believe it until they're older, or just be straight up and say Santa claus is fake and those presents come from my hard earned money?

discuss...

No way will I ruin their childhood by telling them Santa is fake. That **@* is messed up!

No way will I ruin their childhood by telling them Santa is fake. That **@* is messed up!

Not at all. I'm going to let my kids be 'kids,' and grow up believing in the magic of Christmas, Santa Claus, etc...

I wouldn't want to rob them of that youth so early.

Not at all. I'm going to let my kids be 'kids,' and grow up believing in the magic of Christmas, Santa Claus, etc...

I wouldn't want to rob them of that youth so early.

You're lucky if they make it to 7 or 8 still believing in the fat man. You have many more years of getting credit for the presents.

If I were going to have them, yeah I'd let them believe in Santa Clause. I had a good childhood and I'd like them to have the same. SC included. You don't get that kind of magic and wonderment as an adult.

You're lucky if they make it to 7 or 8 still believing in the fat man. You have many more years of getting credit for the presents.

If I were going to have them, yeah I'd let them believe in Santa Clause. I had a good childhood and I'd like them to have the same. SC included. You don't get that kind of magic and wonderment as an adult.

Hell no my Kids aint believing in no damn Santa! These gifts come from daddy.
I might add, they won't be believing in no damn Jesus either.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I'd never rob my kids of that.
30t6p3b.gif
at parents who do and then their children will tell my children

I have 2 boys (5 &
glasses.gif
, they get very excited during christmas. I dont have a lot of money but I make sure I go all out for christmas. Its such a good feeling watching them get happy early christmas morning and ripping up all that christmas paper.

I have 2 boys (5 &
glasses.gif
, they get very excited during christmas. I dont have a lot of money but I make sure I go all out for christmas. Its such a good feeling watching them get happy early christmas morning and ripping up all that christmas paper.

You're only a child for so long, i'll let them believe santa claus is real because i realize how much more excited kids get about christmas when Santa is involved.

You're only a child for so long, i'll let them believe santa claus is real because i realize how much more excited kids get about christmas when Santa is involved.

I haven't told my daughter that Santa is fake. But, I did inform her that we, her parents, actually buy the gifts.

I haven't told my daughter that Santa is fake. But, I did inform her that we, her parents, actually buy the gifts.

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

I second everything but the Jesus part. Other than that, we are on the same page. I work too damn hard throughout the year, just to give the credit to a fake jolly white man.

Back
Top Bottom