So NT, My Moms Gonna Be Furious.

she gon whoop yo $%^ son
laugh.gif

i cant believe people are laughing at a cat being kicked into a building. that made me tear up and i hate cats.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i cant believe people are laughing at a cat being kicked into a building. that made me tear up and i hate cats.

Agreed.

i mean real talk kicking a cat like that is messed up just on the fact that you shouldnt kick anything cold blooded you feel me.
but that cat is fine. no need to get up in arms about it. i once ran over the middle part of this stupid alley cat who chilled around my house for god knowswhy cause i always yelled at him.
anyways, driving in, and he did the dumb cat thing and ran out and *bump* ran his %+$ over. his fault. i hopped out like %%*, he tried to ATTACK ME. he chasedme. he was fine.
we cool now.
but to be real... those guys are the N word that ends with er. im a black person. those are the other ones.
there is a very distinct difference between the two and the dudes kickin the cat are not like me.
ill take the ban if anyone gets mad about that.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by Club29

the other day i was pissed so i through a punch at the sliding glass door that separates my bathtub from the rest of my bathroom.

Catkicker.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*
I CANT BREATHE

THE CAT WAS TRYING TO GET AWAY IN MIDAIR

TO THE POINT IT THOUGHT IT COULD RUN UP THE WALL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL...I kicked a hole in my parent's wall once when my brother and I were wrestling. It can be repaired...your parents will get over it.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by gil23

NOT FUNNY AT ALL
frown.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn im crying
roll.gif

dumb negros...
Nigg ers are stupid.
it's sad to see such a smart girl say something so ignorant. especially against her own race.. smh.

Yeah, but I don't care. Nigg ers are ignorant Black people. Aren't those guys in the .gif ignorant? And aren't they Black?

i did that once when i was around 9 years old, but because i lost a game match on super smash bros
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom