So NT, Would You Smash A Co-Worker. Vol. No ring, no problem?

I disagree with smashing girls you work with. Too much can go wrong and too many cooks spoil the broth.

Maybe its me being in NYC, but to son who said that work is all these girls know and it being their main way of seeing dudes, you'd be surprised.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Yes always. Anybody saying no is a fool. You need to Casey Anthony everything and clean up your mess. Don't be a fool.
- Don't smash a girl in your department, hr, or payroll.
-Smash girls a paygrade below or one level below you. Never above you unless it's for fun. You going to get fired once you slip up.
-Smash your interns and assistants, they looking for job security. Blowing their boss is one way.
-don't flirt with everyone, this isn't a club. Pick and choose and do some recon.
-work hard and keep a good reputation, it'll cover up the fact that your sleeping around. Everybody talks bad about slackers, but you never hear a peep about solid workers.
- don't tell your boys who you been with unless it's official
- stay away from the gossip girls at the lunch table and the ones that bounce around from cubicles. If you see a chick that's not in your dept more than 3 times a day. Then cross her out.
- don't flirt with her while she's working . Im her. Another person can file a complaint about your relationship.

People forget these corporate girls don't have the personality to go out and find men themselves. Some of them, work is their life and that's all they know. The men she says at work are the only ones she sees all week, if she eyehumps you go for it. You won't her fired for sexual harassment if a girl is flirting with you.
Truest statement i've read on NT all summer. 

Sounds like a tough shot, but if I were to want and do something like that with my co-workers, I might as well do it.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Yes always. Anybody saying no is a fool. You need to Casey Anthony everything and clean up your mess. Don't be a fool.
-Smash girls a paygrade below or one level below you. Never above you unless it's for fun. You going to get fired once you slip up.
-Smash your interns and assistants, they looking for job security. Blowing their boss is one way.
-don't flirt with everyone, this isn't a club. Pick and choose and do some recon.
-work hard and keep a good reputation, it'll cover up the fact that your sleeping around. Everybody talks bad about slackers, but you never hear a peep about solid workers.
- stay away from the gossip girls at the lunch table and the ones that bounce around from cubicles. If you see a chick that's not in your dept more than 3 times a day. Then cross her out.
- don't flirt with her while she's working . Im her. Another person can file a complaint about your relationship.

People forget these corporate girls don't have the personality to go out and find men themselves. Some of them, work is their life and that's all they know. The men she says at work are the only ones she sees all week, if she eyehumps you go for it. You won't her fired for sexual harassment if a girl is flirting with you.
i work in a corporate environment and i agree with that statement. 75% of women that work in a corporate environment are MISERABLE imo

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by jm2000

CaptainCrown wrote:
i work in a corporate environment and i agree with that statement. 75% of women that work in a corporate environment are MISERABLE imo

This. Ive done it and it was awesome. Completely sexual. Nothing more nothing less. I wish all women were like that.
laugh.gif

I on the occasion will have sex with a co-worker. I highly dislike her, but she got a tight box, so it balances out.

I agree that those corporate broads are miserable, but a lot of the time, go out drinking themselves into a stupor or they go to "industry" events and mingle with people who work in the biz.

Speaking from experiences, because I've bagged a few at these events. most of the time, they're cool, but you can tell they're square and they want adventure.

I thought about smashing a co-worker a while back, but decided not to because I knew that one day I'd have to fire her for one thing or another. I fired her last week
laugh.gif

Pretty glad I didnt smash
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

How bad do you want to keep your job?
At the end of the day, when some *%%$ happens, people will probably side with her more often than you.
yeah, buddy..

would not engage in such relations if i was you.

feelings could easily be caught.

plus if you guys see each other on the daily, and things go awry, then it'll be awkward for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom