So our man hood is now being based on the size of our flat screen tv's?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Man save your bread. Don't feed into the hype.

exactly. We bought to go through some hard times.
Nah F that, people been saving. The economy needs you to buy a new T.V, we need people wasting as much money as possible, that is how we are goingto get us through these hard times...as ironic as that sounds ask you friendly local economist. Get you a 60" and I'll try and cop another one as soonas I can.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by H3h45

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

bed room 32" samsung
pimp.gif

living room 50" sony
pimp.gif
Mommy and Daddy %$#%.

****!

WHAT THE #$$$ ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?
KILL MY PARENTS?
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

think ima give my sis my 32 sony for an upgrade....nothing to do with impressing females though

i might get a 26-32 inch for my apartment at school....thats the perfect size...i dont want anything too big...

You want a bad TV? Get a projector. You can do a 100" screen
pimp.gif

Granted you have the space for such setup. Like a basement or a living room.

!%%% your TV...is your bills paid? You get a cut this week? You gon be able to go grocery shoppin? Times is hard...you get no kudos 4 your 77" LCD TV ifyou aint pay your car insurance this month. Thats why things are like they are now...folk got they priorities all askew...

50" in the living room
32" in the bedroom..

Had the 50" projection tv in the liv.room and the lamp burnt out 3 times in just over a year..Best Buy didnt want to fix it, so the gave me an evenexchange on a 50" LG Plasma..Can't believe the quality on the LG..I highly recommend it..Peace

yea my friends got on me about buying a 40" 1080p Samsung for my Living Room. One has a 50" DLP
eyes.gif
and the other has a 46" LCD. Both of which are 720p.
alien.gif

i have a 32" Sony in my bedroom. Both tv's suit my needs fine.

Originally Posted by potus2028

!%%% your TV...is your bills paid? You get a cut this week? You gon be able to go grocery shoppin? Times is hard...you get no kudos 4 your 77" LCD TV if you aint pay your car insurance this month. Thats why things are like they are now...folk got they priorities all askew...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom