SO THE DREAM RELEASING NEW MUSIC TOMORROW 7/7/2014

I'm really amazed at how he took one of the most iconic beats in hiphop history and found a way to make the song seem fresh :smh:

How can I get this album into my iPhone without having to use anything else?
Or maybe just my iPad.

Sorry for Noob question.

The dream best thing R&B has to offer right now.

Lot of r& b dudes jumping on that techno ****.

**** you Usher.

Or maybe just my iPad.

Sorry for Noob question.

**** you Usher.

download the "my media download manager" app(just type in my media in the App Store) go to w.e. website you want to download the album from and it'll be in the app not your iTunes

This is pretty good, each track has a distinct sound but it is all him, no features either. Very nice.

:smh: 1977 remains in rotation

Was waiting for the beat to drop on lake michigan :smh: not feeling this tape, yall hyped it like it was on 77 level

I'm late to The Dream, listening to 1977 now, it's pretty chill so far, and I like that. I will def check out his other stuff.

Last edited:
Dream is one of the only artist who's music will instantly draw you in but also has a way of growing on you. Like theirs always atleast a good 3-4 songs on a project that immediately get ran over again & again, But then the more you listen to the project the songs you may have skipped come out amazing

Dream is one of the only artist who's music will instantly draw you in but also has a way of growing on you. Like theirs always atleast a good 3-4 songs on a project that immediately get ran over again & again, But then the more you listen to the project the songs you may have skipped come out amazing

Word to the Love King bonus tracks. That album is a classic. I haven't heard a better R&B album since.

Word to the Love King bonus tracks. That album is a classic. I haven't heard a better R&B album since.

Repped for that.

Only song I don't like is Culture. It's not bad but it's kind of corny to me. The other six are money though.

Or maybe just my iPad.

Sorry for Noob question.

**** you Usher.
download the "my media download manager" app(just type in my media in the App Store) go to w.e. website you want to download the album from and it'll be in the app not your iTunes
Or you can download Spinrilla (mixtape app)

I'm late to The Dream, listening to 1977 now, it's pretty chill so far, and I like that. I will def check out his other stuff.
First two albums are classic to me

Always wondered why people didn't appreciate him more . . . even just as a producer his beats are ill

downloaded.

Dream is one of the few artists that make me regret turning my back on RnB in the last decade.

good to hear a new project from him
smokin.gif

pimp c lives, wedding bells, & lake michigan are great
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The dream & drake are my favorite ... but this lil ep isn't as hot as i expected.

ps.. check my song, private session :pimp: :pimp:

- much luv, stay freshhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

This may be a reach but I think the reason Royalty isn't 1977 level is the fact that it was released under the artist, "The Dream" whereas the latter was by Terius Nash. With a song writer like him, I don't think details like that are just thrown in for the heck of it.

This may be a reach but I think the reason Royalty isn't 1977 level is the fact that it was released under the artist, "The Dream" whereas the latter was by Terius Nash. With a song writer like him, I don't think details like that are just thrown in for the heck of it.
I think he was just tryna put something out there since its been a minute
And he knows IV PLAY was underwhelming compared to the rest of his discography
STILL eating in the Nikki chronicles :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom