So, the KKK left a newsletter in my cousin's driveway....

They live about 40-45 minutes outside of Washington, DC (in VA). On Wednesday, they went outside to get the newspaper, and they found a KKKnewsletter/pamphlet in the driveway. The pamphlet contained a bunch of BS, as well as places to meet if you are interested in finding out more about the"brotherhood." Upon finding the KKK stuff, they called the police. The police went around the neighborhood and they found that the pamphlets werescattered in random driveways. My cousins sent a letter to the mayor of their town, and expressed how it was no coincidence that the day after we have Obamasworn in, they get this racist mess on their property. They also said that they understand freedom of speech, but as the only black family on their block,they are nervous about a violent act or something along those lines happening. They've lived in this specific town for 40 years and NEVER had anythinglike this happen.

You hear about this stuff all the time, but when it happens to a family member, it's totally shocking. I was heated when I found out today. Unbelievable....my cousins are pissed, scared, and annoyed. They are great people, as are many that live in their neighborhood. Bigots are getting bolder in09'
smh.gif

Just like how it's finally sinking in for people who supported Obama that's he's the 44th...It's starting to sink in for the ignorant racistbastards who dislike him

Now they're on edge, I just hope it doesnt get any worse
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Just like how it's finally sinking in for people who supported Obama that's he's the 44th...It's starting to sink in for the ignorant racist bastards who dislike him

Now they're on edge, I just hope it doesnt get any worse
smh.gif

preach.jpg

I'm wondering if history books are going to accurately and honestly express the amount of hate crime and racist backlash that has occurred during thisPolitical season?....

id love to see a klan member pass out pamphlets in my neighborhood. especially since it's 60% hispanic and 40% black. wonder how many doors they'dreach

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Racism FTL. And the authorities rarely ever do anything. Its a damn shame

what are they supposed to do? its not a crime. it sucks but i dont think they can do anything.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Racism FTL. And the authorities rarely ever do anything. Its a damn shame

what are they supposed to do? its not a crime. it sucks but i dont think they can do anything.
that's the thing...they were within their rights of "freedom of speech." It's just disgusting though.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

I really don't understand the motives behind the KKK. What are they trying to prove?
smh.gif
They truly have no motives, they're not trying to prove anything. They are just extremely ignorant and racist people who are reiterating allthe garbage they were brainwashed with while growing up. They spew their racist crap simply because that's all they've known and heard their entirelife. They are just so ridiculously stupid that they don't realize that their beliefs are completely repulsive and absolutely worthless. Basically, theyare just ******s talking out of their backsides.....

Back
Top Bottom