So, uh.. about them Clones

I remember, feel like forever ago, 97 it was announced that they had successfully cloned a sheep. It was huge news and let to a lot of hope for advancing scientific testing among other things. It seems that after that news, its hasn't been mentioned at all. Like nothing. ( Besides some consumer speculation that they sell cloned chickens/ food)
I always wonder what are they doing with that science. Is there an alternate Barak out there? Did they clone Bin Laden and merk him?
Are they cloning people and killing them in attacks for propaganda? Or have they been just developing the science, and doing low level stuff.

I think about this specific topic more than I should. I just feel like, If some scientist told me they made a time machine one day, and never mentioned it again, I'd be
really concerned.
Thoughts.

Last edited:
They cloned a kid if I recall correctly. They decided it was blasphemous so then 'decommissioned' the projects. Which means, they're still cloning ****.

You got a bag of some fire huh?

But I'm with you I think they've cloned all kinds of **** by now and definitely food products

They cloned a kid if I recall correctly. They decided it was blasphemous so then 'decommissioned' the projects. Which means, they're still cloning ****.

Link. Since when did science care about religion.

On time machines; It would be impossible to build a time machine to go back in to time to change/fix something. If you changed time, you wouldn't have the need to build a time machine, thus you couldnt go back to fix anything.

Everytime you lose your train of thought, that was you inventing a time machine, fixing the problem and no longer needing a time machine.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On time machines; It would be impossible to build a time machine to go back in to time to change/fix something. If you changed time, you wouldn't have the need to build a time machine, thus you couldnt go back to fix anything.

Everytime you lose your train of thought, that was you inventing a time machine, fixing the problem and no longer needing a time machine.

View media item 1202148

Ya boys out here getting blunted early,

I respect it.

Yo lemme take a puff.

I was just using time machines as an example, but damn, you really seem like you got that all leveled out already.

So we know they got the science/ technonlogy to create living organisms, and we know how honest and friendly our govmnt is.
The possibilities are endless. They probably clone soldiers and testing super soldier formulas and what not.

I remember that news about cloning sheep back then :lol: and at a time did wonder why we didn't hear anything about it since. I just assume now that they've continued to progress and are just sliding these clones in to society on the sly. We probably eating cloned steaks and what not already. The rich probably got their clones to harvest some organs prolonging their lives and all that.

I always wonder what are they doing with that science. Is there an alternate Barak out there? Did they clone Bin Laden and merk him?
Are they cloning people and killing them in attacks for propaganda? Or have they been just developing the science, and doing low level stuff.

I think about this specific topic more than I should. I just feel like, If some scientist told me they made a time machine one day, and never mentioned it again, I'd be
really concerned.
Thoughts.
Take it further b.

Clone a few passengers from a missing plane so you can have a crash site when it's discovered :nerd: Perhaps clone an influential figure brainwash him/her to further your ends to the public while the original is dead or locked up somewhere. This cloning thing gives those who control it all types of options for new ways for deception and to manipulate.

This assumes that when you time travel and change something in the past that it rewrites the timeline so the present you never had a reason to time travel instead of creating a new branching off timeline.

Also think of it like this, what if yesterday you were looking for your watch and you found it in your bathroom and you want to travel and the past and change where you found it. Well lets say instead of moving the watch out of the bathroom you brought your watch from the future to the past and put it on your kitchen table making it so there are now two watches. Then you went back to your present. Then past you finds your watch in the kitchen and later on find the same watch in the bathroom. That would in theory prove that you did time travel.
This is a cool thought/idea though :smokin

A buddy of mine works for the CIA. He tells me that there's stuff out there that would blow our minds. I'm sure this is one of them.

Not so sure about the time machine though :lol:

You just described the space time continuum here.

You can't go back to change what already happened, because then it will lead to events causing you to never had built that time machine in the first place.

After we cloned the sheep there was some serious outrage from people.

There's stuff out there right now where you can change genetics of unborn kids (eye color, height, etc., cost several thousands though)

Its possible fwd time travel but not backwards Unless a multiverse exists with capability to travel via a vacuum ie ; wormhole.
Travel to future is already in the works.
You can just fly at speed of light for 2 years and come back in 50 years

I heard a news story about the clone babies from the 90s. They said they are 18 now and they are being watched to see how they turn out. Something about them having DNA from three parents. I'll try to find an article when I get still or someone else could post a link.

Never got why "time" inside of the time machine doesn't travel at the same rate as outside.

Like within the confines you're bound to the natural progression of life as we know it yet the enclosure can move freely through "time".

Are most time machines based on moving along a line so to speak, or through holes in space/reality?

*passes to the right*

Back
Top Bottom