So Uh, What's Everybody Doing Tomorrow Night??? Vol. NYE 2011

My plans consist of:

Kings vs. Knicks game
Sushi downtown
Get together at a former coworker's house.

No alcohol for me. I believe in starting my year off sober and focused. Therefore I got hammered tonight
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What you got?
nerd.gif

Thinking about bringing it in solo. But I have some friends that I would like to share the new year with.

With that being said. Re-arranging my apartment. No more roommate, straight bachelor status now. Okc thunder game. Also got work to do.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Looks like staying at the crib. Yall be safe out there though
pimp.gif
Same here. First time staying in on NYE and I feel 
frown.gif
. My boys wanna party in these random spots I'm not interested in, so I'm sitting it out.

knicks-kings game at fam's house. thats about it...
ohwell.gif

not doing it big tn, but on the 4th, for my birthday tho....
grin.gif

Happy New Years NT!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Probably the Knicks game.. no alcohol for me. Have a safe one to everyone going out! Happy New Years.

At least there's no duck tales yet about going to ciroc parties with diddy or hanging with the dos Equis guy

Going to Diddy's Ciroc party. Just waiting for the Dos Equis guy to pick me up.

Once my lounge and club opens in NY I promise to let all NT members in free at anytime. All the NYC clubs are going to be packed with tourist.

I'll be at the Dream hotel tonight but I have a cold and really not into it. Might leave the fellas early and just call a jump off..

clubbing tried to get a VIP booth but nobody wanted to put in broke friends FTL....... funny how cats talk about having this and that but when its time to pay up all you hear is their voicemail sorry NT im a little mad right now..........lol

Back
Top Bottom