So, we're back at war in Iraq/Syria. Still think we should have pulled out of Iraq?

US was blamed fot acting to slow to the vids. Funny thing is, war these days are broadcasted on utube, and news conferences. lol Why u gotta tell the enemey ur strategy?

funding them? well go back.to ww1 and ww2. look at how countries and nations switch sides. so yes, its possible the IS funded everything, the world still evolves against the US follar. LOLZ

View media item 966893

you drunk bruh?

The two party system in america is so divisive, so confrontational and argumentative that you have conservatives seriously debating to what extent they should blame obama for the situation in iraq/afghanistan.

But tell me how much richer Haliburton and the Carlyle Group are today? After the deaths of thousands and thousands of women and children. Yet the americans inflated egos keep them arguing about whose side is right, whose side is to blame. OP clearly cares more about blaming a singular politician as it proves how smart he is for being on the other side. OP cares nothing of the cluster**** of travesty that WE left in iraq/afghanistan.

People died fool. A lot of them. I'm sure you can find some other talking point to inflate your self worth.
Well said, repped.

^^^^ that's the thing I see and hear so many people against these wars
But how do we keep going back
What can we as citizens do to stop this
I mean it is OUR money funding these air strikes
How can we tell them we don't wanna do this

I sometimes wish we could just go into total war with them and finish it off quick.

This is what flies over a lot of peoples heads,the party line is in reality very blurred since some of the most ardent conservatives and liberals in congress are largely backed by the same corporate contributors and interest groups. 

I see your point and on some policies you're right. But you can't tell me that, for instance, the Obama and Reagan administrations governed the same way and implemented the same policies? One was conservative, the other very liberal. Different foreign policy, different domestic policy. One was great and rejuvenated the country after the disaster of Jimmy Carter. The other is sucking.

Speaking of Reagan in such a positive regard shows me that me an you cannot see eye-to-eye on this subject.

Reagan was a good president and did an awesome job, the 80's were pretty good because of his administration. But you can argue a lot of today's problems also come from his administration.

good president to who?

Last edited:
Never got why Americans were crying for troops to come home anyway? What's the point of joining the military if you don't wanna fight?

Want dudes to collect an easy check and tight benefits for nothing :lol:

Nah let them earn that career path since their first choice failed. No disrespect to the ones who had a dream to be in the military.

Edit: and I'm saying let them fight to finish the job...not some half assed ****

Last edited:
Never got why Americans were crying for troops to come home anyway? What's the point of joining the military if you don't wanna fight?

Want dudes to collect an easy check and tight benefits for nothing :lol:

Nah let them earn that career path since their first choice failed. No disrespect to the ones who had a dream to be in the military.

Edit: and I'm saying let them fight to finish the job...not some half assed ****

A lot wrong with this statement. These guys come home and this country forgets about them and doesn't live up to their part of the bargain. Going to war is far from an 'easy check', also you have to constantly fight for those benefits. Dudes in WWII are still fight for their benefits same with guys from Vietnam. The pay sucks too.

This country uses the poor to fight their battles, these guys don't have any say about going to war to 'finish the job'. I know it's what they signed up for, but I rather that than the draft, because I'm not fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I'm saying is most people that are joining today are doing so cause it's better way to make a living. I do not have a problem with that but if a job isn't finished then let it be finished. Destroying land and then just bouncing is crazy and now we're paying for it.

My first post came off insensitive and that wasn't my intent

Question is, how do you 'finish'?

Soldiers don't have a say when it's time to leave, they're nothing but pawns. The strategy for the past 30+ years pretty much guarantees war and a threat, so those with a vested interest keep beating the war drum.

I'm talking about the Americans who did all that crying and put pressure on the government.

I still don't understand how you accuse a small group of people of doing something and that gives you the right to enter a country and do as you please

Could you imagine if everytime a small group of Americans did something terrible in another country that country just decided to bomb American cities?

Americans are easily swayed. This is how you can have beheading videos and the public is ready to go back to war. Doesn't help that the media is in the bed and acts like the mouth piece for these same corporations that profit from wars.

Land of the free, home of the 'brave'

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama is starting air strikes in Iraq and now Syria as of tonight. It's probably just a matter of time before we send ground troops in.

The overwhelming opinion during the Bush years was to get out of Iraq. After the surge though, we had the war won but Obama pulled us out and ISIS took over. Seems like that pull out strategy was dumb. Thoughts?

After the surge we had the war won?????????
Huh?
What's winning this war?
We are occupying a country where no one likes us and killing the rebels we just finish arming?
Like how do you win a war against cause and effect?

I hate that "isis" etc are referred to as Muslim terrorist organizations nobody ever calls Ted Kaczynski a catholic terrorist, propaganda at it's finest, the US should face charges for constantly dragging an entire religion thew the mud for the sake of a make believe war.

Of course not all Muslims are terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslim. Ted Kacynski didn't knock down the twin towers, behead our people, and take over large amounts of territory like ISIS is doing. Just to name a few of their atrocities.

I hate that "isis" etc are referred to as Muslim terrorist organizations nobody ever calls Ted Kaczynski a catholic terrorist, propaganda at it's finest, the US should face charges for constantly dragging an entire religion thew the mud for the sake of a make believe war.

Of course not all Muslims are terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslim. Ted Kacynski didn't knock down the twin towers, behead our people, and take over large amounts of territory like ISIS is doing. Just to name a few of their atrocities.
I don't think that's a fair assessment saying 99% of terrorists are Muslims
Their are terrorists on every continent well except Antarctica
And I bet u waaaaaay less than 99% are Muslim
**** couldn't we be considered terrorists for invading Iraq
Accusing them of having WMD and come to find out wasn't any
Weren't we the terrorists
Anyway I just think it's an unfair and ignorant assumption saying 99% of terrorists are Muslim

Bush and Obama said the same thing about terrorists, except Bush then told people to watch his golf swing.

"Now watch this drive!"

Bush and Obama said the same thing about terrorists, except Bush then told people to watch his golf swing.

"Now watch this drive!"

Then bush pledged to never play golf again while we were at war. Obama plays all the time, including right after giving a speech on the beheaded journalist james foley. Classless.

"Now watch this drive!"
Then bush pledged to never play golf again while we were at war. Obama plays all the time, including right after giving a speech on the beheaded journalist james foley. Classless.
What's wrong with that?  

He acknowledged the situation and now he's getting back to the day he had planned.  Is he supposed to sit around and mope or have a candlelight vigil because some journalist got killed?  

Classless would be not acknowledging it at all, or downplaying it.  He didn't do that.  

Let that man's balls breathe.

"Now watch this drive!"

What does one have to do with the other? You're saying he can't enjoy simple things in life? That's one of the reasons why wars are fought.

Last edited:

"Now watch this drive!"
What does one have to do with the other? You're saying he can't enjoy simple things in life? That's one of the reasons why wars are fought.
So you don't see the pattern of checking out of foreign affair events? It seems he's constantly caught off guard whenever something bad happens in that part of the world. It's almost as if he doesn't get intelligence briefings every morning.

Take it up with isis. The mass amount of deflection is staggering. If you are killing people who aren't muslim in the name of Islam then you are a Muslim organization. They call themselves islamic and I believe them.

When Christians kill abortion doctors it's well known they did it as an extremist Christian.

The only propoganda coming at the moment is from people who want to pretend that people chopping heads off in the name of Islam has nothing to do with Islam. Even if 1 percent of followers are extremist that's millions and millions of people.

This alliance between liberalism and radical Islam is curious. I guess they just believe in moral relativism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom