So we're just gonna sit here and pretend like Freddie Gibbs didn't obliterate this huh?

he's on this too

and are we going to keep pretending that the Cunninlynguists aren't the nices lyricists in the south right now?

he's on this too

and are we going to keep pretending that the Cunninlynguists aren't the nices lyricists in the south right now?

They been for a while now.

Gibbs did his thing
pimp.gif
1st time hearing that.

They been for a while now.

Gibbs did his thing
pimp.gif
1st time hearing that.

Listening now. It's hard for me not to judge a book with Currensy on its cover.. but I'm interested to see if Gibbs does his due. God Currensy is hard to listen to though
30t6p3b.gif
.... *fasts forward*...Gibbs was better. He did his thing. I ain't big on "his thing" musically, but he did it tho. Not my type of track altogether.... A whole lotta rapping and nothing really stuck with me. The beat was a little bland as well. But that's just my personal opinion. To each his own. Do ya thang Tip.

Listening now. It's hard for me not to judge a book with Currensy on its cover.. but I'm interested to see if Gibbs does his due. God Currensy is hard to listen to though
30t6p3b.gif
.... *fasts forward*...Gibbs was better. He did his thing. I ain't big on "his thing" musically, but he did it tho. Not my type of track altogether.... A whole lotta rapping and nothing really stuck with me. The beat was a little bland as well. But that's just my personal opinion. To each his own. Do ya thang Tip.

I knew it was this before I even clicked on it...
Son SNAPPED on this...one of the best verses of the year...

I knew it was this before I even clicked on it...
Son SNAPPED on this...one of the best verses of the year...

Back
Top Bottom