So we're just gonna sit here and pretend like Freddie Gibbs didn't obliterate this huh?

It was cool. The bacon titty blunt sandwich part is weird to me though

It was cool. The bacon titty blunt sandwich part is weird to me though

he went in on this.

this joint aint make me start checking for him. Now that "Do It For You" with Jeezy did it for me
pimp.gif

he went in on this.

this joint aint make me start checking for him. Now that "Do It For You" with Jeezy did it for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Listening now. It's hard for me not to judge a book with Currensy on its cover.. but I'm interested to see if Gibbs does his due. God Currensy is hard to listen to though
30t6p3b.gif
.... *fasts forward*...Gibbs was better. He did his thing. I ain't big on "his thing" musically, but he did it tho. Not my type of track altogether.... A whole lotta rapping and nothing really stuck with me. The beat was a little bland as well. But that's just my personal opinion. To each his own. Do ya thang Tip.

Listening now. It's hard for me not to judge a book with Currensy on its cover.. but I'm interested to see if Gibbs does his due. God Currensy is hard to listen to though
30t6p3b.gif
.... *fasts forward*...Gibbs was better. He did his thing. I ain't big on "his thing" musically, but he did it tho. Not my type of track altogether.... A whole lotta rapping and nothing really stuck with me. The beat was a little bland as well. But that's just my personal opinion. To each his own. Do ya thang Tip.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

why i am i NOT surprised at this response from you?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

he's on this too

and are we going to keep pretending that the Cunninlynguists aren't the nices lyricists in the south right now?
This.
From Little Brother to the CunninLynguists
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

he's on this too

and are we going to keep pretending that the Cunninlynguists aren't the nices lyricists in the south right now?
This.
From Little Brother to the CunninLynguists
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Great Criticism from a Great/Real Rapper!

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

30t6p3b.gif

Cuz it's an honest opinion that's neither uber positive or unnecessarily negative as I have no really strong feelings about the song in question. Apparently it's not just me either. Their mixed feelings on this song because not all people like the same things. Why am I NOT surprised I was singled out? That's a more pertinent question. 
laugh.gif
67% of your posts involve the taste of my ****.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

30t6p3b.gif

Cuz it's an honest opinion that's neither uber positive or unnecessarily negative as I have no really strong feelings about the song in question. Apparently it's not just me either. Their mixed feelings on this song because not all people like the same things. Why am I NOT surprised I was singled out? That's a more pertinent question. 
laugh.gif
67% of your posts involve the taste of my ****.

Back
Top Bottom