So what's your next big move?

I'm curious to see what NT is doing to get better. What are the bros doing to improve their lives? Short term and long term.

I'll start. I'm trying to get my MPA started either this fall or next fall if my work schedule permits and I want to buy a house next year. 

Move my brother from Indianapolis to MS. Run our Bands up, flip it.. Invest in something. Or maybe go in on an Apartment complex, boys and Girls club, ect.... And try to make our money, make its own money.. In 3 years, i wanna be in the makes of having a house built.

i guess just apply for more positions...
laugh.gif

saw a job in Warsaw Poland I'm really interested in...

Last edited:
Transferred out of a larger (and much better university) to go to CUNY.  The big move for now is to get straight As and then go back to my main university with some academic confidence and discipline. Mid level move is going back with a slimmer physique and a minor move I'm working on is returning with a descent wardrobe.

get an internship
get good grades
get another PT job
get in the gym 5 days a week

wait til I get my money right

Last edited:
Idk. I want to buy some land eventually outside the city to sit on. That's years away.

I got a lot I'm working on right now that I have to do before I do anything else.

Last edited:
Next semester starts in January so I'm gonna hit the ground running by studying my automotive book and using my knowledge I got from there and apply it to my homies car and my van so I can get an idea/gist of how to do things on a car repair wise

Have an interview for a job Monday and if I get it I'm gonna save every penny till school starts and cop a laptop and some parts for my van to fix up

If I decide to keep that job during the semester and keep saving by the end of the summer next year I plan to have enough for the car I want (under 5gs)

Increase my protein intake so I can get swole out here and visit my schools gym regularly :lol: :pimp:

All I got so far

the hell? what do you do? lol
content analyst for now...would love to live overseas for a few years...warsaw in the business center of Poland so at least from what I'm seeing, there are a decent of opportunities in banking and consulting, most with English fluency reqs 

Right now try to start build 50 iPhone android apps.. Right now counting on $1.00 a day revenue per app.. maybe it will be more more them likely maybe less

but if I can get the $1.00 a day per app that is an extra $1500 a month which can pay another vacation house note..

I'm learning how to build simple apps and games myself so it will be pure profit.

I could pay some on cheap but that will probably be at least $1000 per app. it will take me few years to recoup my money if I bank on $1.00 a faybper app ads or paid. but imnsure the apps and games will do more them $1.00 per day. beck atleast one of the apps or game will get popular and bring in a lot more per day like $20 per day which is $6000 a month.

money is too easy out here.. very easy to make

Last edited:
CFA.

I wanna be a financial analyst at an investment bank or trade securities or something. Why invest 10s of thousands of my own money and make a few dollars when I can invest 10s of millions of someone else's money and get a bonus much larger than that?

I once read an article of a banker complaining his bonus was ONLY 8 Mil

Last edited:
Me and Wifey are just working overtime for our vacation next year.

We were able to save up $22,000 this year for our Hawaii/Lake Tahoe/California vacation in a short amount of time.

We're hoping to save more for next year's vacations.

We were able to save up $22,000 this year for our Hawaii/Lake Tahoe/California vacation in a short amount of time.

hold on man if you got to work overtime just to save up for a vacation worth 22k something ain't right

no disrespect but you must be white.. I know white people do things differently. I got white friends

but if I dontt have 20k to spend on a vacaction I'm not going to work overtime to save up for it, if I got it I got it if not that 22k is going to the savings or investing..

most people that got it be like we going here...

dint waste 22k on a vacation.. pm me I can show you how to flip that 22k fast

Last edited:
Starting this Thursday I will be an upperclassman [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]feels good. Will look for new job as well.

hold on man if you got to work overtime just to save up for a vacation worth 22k something ain't right

no disrespect but you must be white.. I know white people do things differently. I got white friends

but if I dontt have 20k to spend on a vacaction I'm not going to work overtime to save up for it, if I got it I got it if not that 22k is going to the savings or investing

Not sure if serious. :stoneface:

What would you rather have us do? Touch our savings? Use our bills money? Want me to pull out my retirement?

I just wanted to work to have enough, just so money isn't an issue.

Out of the 22k that I saved up, we only used 10k of this year... the rest went into our savings or will be used towards our next vacation.

Makes sense?

Last edited:
Not sure if serious. :stoneface:

What would you rather have us do? Touch our savings? Use our bills money? Want me to pull out my retirement?

I just wanted to work to have enough, just so money isn't an issue.

Out of the 22k that I saved up, we only used 10k of this year... the rest went into our savings or will be used towards our next vacation.

Makes sense?

if don't have 22k laying around to take that trip you shouldn't be spending 22k to take a trip

meaning if u can't afford a 22k loss then you don't spend 22k

read rich dad poor dad..

22k is a lot it doesn't seem like you have or close to having 22k saved to take a hit

22k is a lot of what most people have. you can flip 22k so easily. but a few cars from auction then sell them do it over again and you got your money for your vacation

if you got to work overtime to save for a vacation your doing it wrong in regards to 22k.. I can see if it was a 2k trip or something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom