So When Do You See The OKC Winning A Championship? Vol LAL Vs OKC All Night Playoff Games On NBATV

This team as really come about. To go from a season that was 23/59 to 50/32 in one year is a very big deal and not much talked about.

I find this team very exciting to watch and also dangerous in the future.

nbyzw8.jpg

This team as really come about. To go from a season that was 23/59 to 50/32 in one year is a very big deal and not much talked about.

I find this team very exciting to watch and also dangerous in the future.

nbyzw8.jpg

Never. The only time I see Miami not winning the chip is this year. As much as that hurts to say. I can see them being a No. 1 seed in the west in a year or two though.

Never. The only time I see Miami not winning the chip is this year. As much as that hurts to say. I can see them being a No. 1 seed in the west in a year or two though.

As soon as the lakers reign ends in about 4 years then i wouldn't be surprised seeing the thunder atop the west but it seems that miami might be a lock to win it all for the next couple of years (or atleast that's what everyone else thinks).

When they improve their rebounding, they'll be that much better & a serious contender. 

As soon as the lakers reign ends in about 4 years then i wouldn't be surprised seeing the thunder atop the west but it seems that miami might be a lock to win it all for the next couple of years (or atleast that's what everyone else thinks).

When they improve their rebounding, they'll be that much better & a serious contender. 

The Thunder will be the next team in the west, whenever the Lakers start their decline.

They already have a go-to scorer, three-point threats, a dangerous ballhandler that can get to the rim, and solid team defense.

The only thing the team needs is a lengthy big man who can clean up the glass and defend the paint - a Marcus Camby type. He really doesn't need too great of a low-post game since they have enough offense to run through Westbrook, Durant, and Green already.

The Thunder will be the next team in the west, whenever the Lakers start their decline.

They already have a go-to scorer, three-point threats, a dangerous ballhandler that can get to the rim, and solid team defense.

The only thing the team needs is a lengthy big man who can clean up the glass and defend the paint - a Marcus Camby type. He really doesn't need too great of a low-post game since they have enough offense to run through Westbrook, Durant, and Green already.

Never really. I think ppl started giving them too much credit cuz of KD and their close series with an aging/hurt Kobe and the Lakers. KD is really good but his team honestly isn't championship level.

When they get better starting and bench players to surround KD maybe they'll have a legitimate chance.

Never really. I think ppl started giving them too much credit cuz of KD and their close series with an aging/hurt Kobe and the Lakers. KD is really good but his team honestly isn't championship level.

When they get better starting and bench players to surround KD maybe they'll have a legitimate chance.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Honestly? Never.

indifferent.gif

So I'm guessing playing the NBA champions the best of any team in the NBA playoffs outside the Celtics means nothing? If the Thunder can lure a top free agent or trade for a big man worthy of all-star status & with Durant leading the way?
pimp.gif
I honestly think in the next 5 years

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Honestly? Never.

indifferent.gif

So I'm guessing playing the NBA champions the best of any team in the NBA playoffs outside the Celtics means nothing? If the Thunder can lure a top free agent or trade for a big man worthy of all-star status & with Durant leading the way?
pimp.gif
I honestly think in the next 5 years

Back
Top Bottom