So which one of you NT'ers didn't pay your storage fee and lost your collection?

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

How the hell do you offer 1500, then 3500? stupid %#*

thats what im sayin i would went to 2000 dudes didnt know what they had

they probably haggled for a little bit, but they just cut to the chase on the edited version, but it did make for an absurd jump in his offer "fifteen hundred uhhhh ok thirty five hundred" lolz

they probably haggled for a little bit, but they just cut to the chase on the edited version, but it did make for an absurd jump in his offer "fifteen hundred uhhhh ok thirty five hundred" lolz

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

No way that this is REAL I mean think about it any of you who have that type of heat would you leave it in storage, and not pay for it?

Even if money was low I would at least take the shoes out if I planned on not paying for the unit. Anyone with those shoes in that condition know what they have; they aren't oblivious to the fact that they have straight HEAT in some storage unit that they decided not to pay for.

Has anyone on here been to a storage unit auction? Do you realize how RARE it is to find the type of Gems that they find? You usually see Old junk that MIGHT be worth something but 23 pairs of Deadstock HEAT not some recent regular releases but HEAT....Sorry Im not Goin!

QFT

Not to mention they have exactly 23 pairs.   And that guy from flight club is a fat idiot. 

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

No way that this is REAL I mean think about it any of you who have that type of heat would you leave it in storage, and not pay for it?

Even if money was low I would at least take the shoes out if I planned on not paying for the unit. Anyone with those shoes in that condition know what they have; they aren't oblivious to the fact that they have straight HEAT in some storage unit that they decided not to pay for.

Has anyone on here been to a storage unit auction? Do you realize how RARE it is to find the type of Gems that they find? You usually see Old junk that MIGHT be worth something but 23 pairs of Deadstock HEAT not some recent regular releases but HEAT....Sorry Im not Goin!

QFT

Not to mention they have exactly 23 pairs.   And that guy from flight club is a fat idiot. 

The whole show seems kind of shady to me anyway......they seem to find an old gun or video game/pinball machine in every storage unit.

The whole show seems kind of shady to me anyway......they seem to find an old gun or video game/pinball machine in every storage unit.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Id never put my shoes in storage never.

Well, I had stuff in storage anyway, so I figure why not. That's the first bill I pay every month, well, that and rent. My unit is on the second floor in a climate controlled environment. I'm not saying it's 100% safe, but better than being exposed to 80% humidity. I hope
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Id never put my shoes in storage never.

Well, I had stuff in storage anyway, so I figure why not. That's the first bill I pay every month, well, that and rent. My unit is on the second floor in a climate controlled environment. I'm not saying it's 100% safe, but better than being exposed to 80% humidity. I hope
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom