So Whos Seen/Read Freakonomics? Lets Discuss

I might want to read Decoded but if freakonomics is anything near Outliers it gets an insta-pass, outliers was just idiotic IMO.

I might want to read Decoded but if freakonomics is anything near Outliers it gets an insta-pass, outliers was just idiotic IMO.

Bout to watch the movie. Might get the book if I like what I see.

Heard the name of the book mentioned on NT a few years back, first time finding out what it's about though.

Bout to watch the movie. Might get the book if I like what I see.

Heard the name of the book mentioned on NT a few years back, first time finding out what it's about though.

Great read. I found it fascinating about how the KKK was first brought down after their intial reign of terror.

Great read. I found it fascinating about how the KKK was first brought down after their intial reign of terror.

Originally Posted by tokes99

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I've been wanting to read this since it was referenced in Jay Z - Decoded.

They broke down the hourly wages of street soldiers compared to kingpins and that really caught my eye

Is Jay's decoded a good book?

if you appreciate jay's music on any level you will LOVE the the decoded, it is written in his voice fairly well gives some perspective on growing up in the 80's; there is just something about reading the lyrics printed on pages that gives them even greater resonance and the way songs are broken down...gives a greater understanding of what level hov is on
If you like Jay-z you should like the book. The explications(?) of the rhymes are pretty indepth. If you want the hook up of the ebook version pm me. I have the hardbook and ebook copy and I prefer the ebook version by far. If you have a iOS product its pretty much perfect. Idk how it is on other ebook readers it should be GREAT on other E Readers but I have only used iBook.

Originally Posted by tokes99

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I've been wanting to read this since it was referenced in Jay Z - Decoded.

They broke down the hourly wages of street soldiers compared to kingpins and that really caught my eye

Is Jay's decoded a good book?

if you appreciate jay's music on any level you will LOVE the the decoded, it is written in his voice fairly well gives some perspective on growing up in the 80's; there is just something about reading the lyrics printed on pages that gives them even greater resonance and the way songs are broken down...gives a greater understanding of what level hov is on
If you like Jay-z you should like the book. The explications(?) of the rhymes are pretty indepth. If you want the hook up of the ebook version pm me. I have the hardbook and ebook copy and I prefer the ebook version by far. If you have a iOS product its pretty much perfect. Idk how it is on other ebook readers it should be GREAT on other E Readers but I have only used iBook.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
word? people seem to love Outliers on this site. I was about to drop $30 bucks on it.

laugh.gif
word? people seem to love Outliers on this site. I was about to drop $30 bucks on it.

laugh.gif
I'm not a fan of Outliers either.
Freakonomics was a good read for me though. 

laugh.gif
I'm not a fan of Outliers either.
Freakonomics was a good read for me though. 

Why the hell is decoded being brought up? Lololol

Anyway, I have a degree in Econ and work as an economist but I have yet to read these books or watch the movie ... Netflix?

Why the hell is decoded being brought up? Lololol

Anyway, I have a degree in Econ and work as an economist but I have yet to read these books or watch the movie ... Netflix?

I only clicked this link cuz i thought it had something to do with loose women. smh @ myself on the Lord's Day.

I only clicked this link cuz i thought it had something to do with loose women. smh @ myself on the Lord's Day.

Back
Top Bottom