So with the influx of cops in nyc

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Cop: Don't call me papi!
Suspect: Sorry papi officer,

roll.gif
fixed
smokin.gif

Luckily all of you guys cooperated cause these dudes will max out the limit of the law if you mess with em or inconvenience them.

i've been stopped n frisked for just hanging out in front of my building

hate em or love em but even with a very low force, the nypd is doing a great job lowering crime.. at least in my pct/ borough.. in the end of the day youreally can't complain about being safe in your neighborhood

I've been pulled over so many times, I can't even begin to count...

-back in like '92, I was pushing my parents Blazer, cops pull up alongside

Cop: That your truck?
Me: You see me driving it, right?
pulled over.

-pulled over after revving engine in parking lot leaving nightclub, cop pulls me over, says he thought I was gonna run him over...partner asks for license,registration and insurance, which are in glovebox with my pistol (legit, have permit). Cop threatens to shoot me in back...

-driving alongside cop car, rolls down window and asks if I'm trying to race him, threatens with ticket, blah blah...

-driving through downtown area of my city around 1 am with windows down, music loud- cop pulls alongside me

Cop: where you going?
Me: home
Cop: where do you live?
I tell cop where I live, and he asks why am I on this side of town
Me: What, I can't drive where I want?

after a couple more words are exchanged, I ask him if I answered all his questions, and he calls me a smartass and pulls me over.

There are at least a half dozen other instances I've been pulled over, sometimes @ gunpoint, threatened to get slapped, beaten, etc. but never beenarrested, assaulted, or ticketed. Cops are just blatantly disrespectful and piss me off. I mouth off just enough to get at them, but not enough to get lumpedup or locked up.

Back
Top Bottom