So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

30t6p3b.gif

this dude's a sucker for
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
s

Anyone know what kinda jacket Ye got in the pic?

Sike, got a jacket that looks EXACTLY like it from Urban Outfitters </hipster>

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In other words, I heard Ye wasnt packin. Kim K might be disappointed.

The only upside I can see to this is good material for when they break up. He could possibly end her extended 15 minutes.

Err body givin' props to Yeezy, but If it was another dude cuffin her... He would be lame talmbout she a jumpoff, skeezer, %%%!, etc...
Kanye is that dude though...
If they release a sextape, he will surpass Jay as the best rapper ever...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Kim KardashianREBOUNDING with Kanye

Kim Kardashian
and Kanye West are dating ... for real ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us the relationship is "just starting." The two were photographed on their way out of a movie date to see "Hunger Games"  in NYC last night (above).

Apparently, Kanye has been after Kim for a while -- he just released a new song, "Theraflu" ... in which he says he had feelings for the reality star while she was dating Kris Humphries.

"And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team."

Kanye is referring to Jay Z -- who owns the NJ Nets ... the team Humphries plays for.

So that pic on mediatakeout was real
nerd.gif

dude owns about 1% of the nets. cmon. 

This probably wont end well though. Everybody except NT smashed Kim K. Even Bow Wow hit.

Expect 808's 2 to be released shortly.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Well she's no Beyonce, and Ye' knows that, but she does get pretty dumb money, so I could see it happening.

I would lmfao if Kanye became a regular on their show. I would watch though. Him and scott = bosses
pimp.gif

This has potential of epic proportions. 
Scott needs his own show.

Posting in this thread because soon it will be a requirement to post in this thread to be a member of NT

Back
Top Bottom