So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

she probably smells like his swaggu 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yum 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'd risk diabetes for that creampie.
basically.
I would crush both of my testicles with a hammer just to have a chance to be in a threesome with Kim and Yeezy, that way Kim can watch me tear it apart and we can both say "Yeezy tought me."

Kim is getting the kanye bump. Look at what his swaggu did for amber, imagine the possibilties for kim!

Originally Posted by jhova718

Kim is getting the kanye bump. Look at what his swaggu did for amber, imagine the possibilties for kim!

Nah *#%* Kim. I will never forgive her. Kanye ain't got that kind of power. He ain't working with an unknown he can mold.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Yum 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'd risk diabetes for that creampie.
basically.
I would crush both of my testicles with a hammer just to have a chance to be in a threesome with Kim and Yeezy, that way Kim can watch me tear it apart and we can both say "Yeezy tought me."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

Kanye is too good for this broad. She isn't on his level. He's an icon already and in his prime. I just hope she doesn't distract the man from the music. 

Naw, the peak of his prime was graduation.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

Man he's so dumb she is all bout the money.
You think she's with him for money? They're both millionaires which should make things easier in a relationship since they're not concerned about someone being with them for money.

lolwut??

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Kanye is too good for this broad. She isn't on his level. He's an icon already and in his prime. I just hope she doesn't distract the man from the music. 

roll.gif

can't be, he dropped MBTDF after graduation 

2ezttfc.jpg

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Ye what are you doing bruh. Dude really looks like he in love with this chick.
This.

Also for dudes saying his peak was graduation I agree with that.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Ye what are you doing bruh. Dude really looks like he in love with this chick.

i can't imagine what 808's pt. 2 gonna sound like when the %%@% inevitably hits the fan.
every track is gonna be just autotuned sobbing
��
noooooooo

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

naw, kanye has no peak. He just keeps going and going (just like his pipe game I assume)

naw, kanye has no peak. He just keeps going and going (just like his pipe game I assume)

You're corny g. Just stop.

STOP IT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom