So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

maybe there was three wings?

looks like a bone in the middle.

#imjustsaying

Word, it looks like she snapped the pic after he already started eating.And to dude that asked what that "mush" is, it looks like stuffing.

Originally Posted by odog24

that was just an entree the real meal was the yambs after

Yep. Why even worry about food when you can have Kimyambs for dinner
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Mr K

That meal looks sad as FFffff
roll.gif
CRYING! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$*%# looks #poor

How does that look poor? Oh you live in MN...I get it.

I see dressing, beans, mac and cheese, and fried chicken. The only thing that looks off is the lack of moisture in the cornbread and no gravy for the dressing. Other than that it looks decent.
This, it look good to me, i know id smash the meal then smash her

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Can you guys actually take a few minutes out of your lives to ask yourselves ... "Why am I worried about another man and his who he is smashing?"  You dudes are in here talking like women. Posting pics of where they hang out, what they eat and wear together.

I KNOW I'm not perfect but you dudes are lame as hell. You wonder why you get no ***. All you do is sleep with your DS sneakers and talk about Kanye's ****. Get out the house, go get a girl, some action, UN DS your sneakers... do something! God DAMN! Is Kanye not enough inspiration ???? At least he's out doing something. Not sitting at home tweeting, blogging and making threads about another man.

SMH You dudes are losers. Say what u want about me.... I can live with it

Shut your goddamn mouth. You're just annoying and prolly ayo for not loving kimye. Lettuce be happy imagining the pipe game. Ps, you rant like a woman. You must have some experience.Smh, mad ayo you should just be banned.
spitting-out-drink.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

^

Son looks downright perplexed at the sight of a one dollar bill.

Like he's about to go home and beat his baby's mama because of it.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Originally Posted by Heshua

Shut your goddamn mouth. You're just annoying and prolly ayo for not loving kimye. Lettuce be happy imagining the pipe game. Ps, you rant like a woman. You must have some experience.Smh, mad ayo you should just be banned.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
my man snapped right there.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

roll.gif

some lady heckled him in this vid
Lady:  You have no talent!

Kanye:  I'm Kanye West, that doesn't make sense lol !

Can you guys actually take a few minutes out of your lives to ask yourselves ... "Why am I worried about another man and his who he is smashing?"  You dudes are in here talking like women. Posting pics of where they hang out, what they eat and wear together.

I KNOW I'm not perfect but you dudes are lame as hell. You wonder why you get no ***. All you do is sleep with your DS sneakers and talk about Kanye's ****. Get out the house, go get a girl, some action, UN DS your sneakers... do something! God DAMN! Is Kanye not enough inspiration ???? At least he's out doing something. Not sitting at home tweeting, blogging and making threads about another man.

damn man, in a thread full of sorry $$@ losers you just outlamed every single one. lettuce be happy imagining the pipe game? if thats what happiness is then do you. i bet when you choke the chicken you imagine your **** is kanyes just so you can cup his nuts in real life instead of just online. 

She lookin mad awkward at the BET awards and nobody is really addressing her. Like people hug or at least look at Beyonce and nod when they walk by, it's like address Kanye, skip Kim, address Beyonde, address Jay Z

spitting-out-drink.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That leadoff has me DEAD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Meal look poor but at least she tried....African American women won't even make an attempt to cook for their guy
I'm sure a large enough # to say that
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

spitting-out-drink.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at this point on the world I'm proud to say kanye is the GOAT and I lived in this time period

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Ye is that dude 
pimp.gif

Fam how can ANYONE hate this man
roll.gif
my son walks through life and has no idea what damb even isAll hail the SwaGod

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Ye is that dude 
pimp.gif

Fam how can ANYONE hate this man
roll.gif
my son walks through life and has no idea what damb even isAll hail the SwaGod

eek.gif
that's in Calabasas

I can't believe this thread has gone up to 80 pages.

I hope it's mostly troll comments and a bunch of lulz
EDIT: After reading the last two pages, everything I said earlier is now confirmed. 

Carry on 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom