So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Kanye Power simping and getting mad.Dude really needs to get his stuff together I mean look at this dude he made a whole album about having a crappy love life and talks about how all his friends got kids and families while he has nothing yet he is out here wifing up a **** trying to act like she is freaking cleopatra

:rofl: :lol:

Kanye Power simping and getting mad.Dude really needs to get his stuff together I mean look at this dude he made a whole album about having a crappy love life and talks about how all his friends got kids and families while he has nothing yet he is out here wifing up a **** trying to act like she is freaking cleopatra
Nah his mom dying and fiance breaking up with him had nothing to do with it

Dont get with a chick thats been around the block so frequently and you wont hear about her strolls

Dude is a great musical talent but he's always been soft and seems like a pretty lame dude honestly

She's a celeb fam even if she wasn't a sloot her history would be known. Disrespectful move by the pap's in my eyes.

On another note I can't see how y'all are mad at Ye'. There's not a red blooded straight male in here that would turn Kim down. Would I wife that? Nah. But I'm not even mad at Ye', Kim is a bad *****

She's a celeb fam even if she wasn't a sloot her history would be known. Disrespectful move by the pap's in my eyes.
On another note I can't see how y'all are mad at Ye'. There's not a red blooded straight male in here that would turn Kim down. Would I wife that? Nah. But I'm not even mad at Ye', Kim is a bad *****
Cats are made he wifed up a chick like that.Smash cool she is dumpster for alot of celebs. Uncle Luke said it best rappers back in the gap we didnt wife up or handle each others seconds ex gals ,jump offs etc.That was crap pro athletes did . Nowadays its happening on both sides of the entertainment coin. Dudes taking there star power there advertising dollars and giving chicks who cant even do anything except look pretty and take backshots .

i think she looked better before, during the period she did the tape..she needs to stop messing with her face.

this girls stomach is a black baby graveyard...

reggie,game,ray j,kris humpries,the dream,jermaine jacksons son,halle berrys ex, nick lachey,nick cannon,miles austin, homeboy from one tree hill,and the list goes on...
Yo...this right here is hilarious. 
laugh.gif

She was married before Kris btw. 

Man I am a big Kanye fan, but i don't give a damn about his personal life and how he wants to marry. The thirst in here is unbelievable.

Its a lil disrespectful what that chick said but thats what happens when you try to wife a chick who's been passed around as much as she has. People have no respect for that girl. He said it himself "My girl is famous from a home movie".

i know MAD dudes who know the history of some BAD fees and they may smash and what have you, but simply pass it on to the next if she has crazy history. There are PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY "red blooded straight males" who wouldn't turn down sex with her, but would turn down dates, gift giving, holding hands in public, buying whips, girlfriend/boyfriend, etc. with her (or a girl like her) in a HEART BEAT. either you're the type who puts the P on a pedestal or you don't know enough "red blooded straight males"

The only difference between Kim K, Rihanna, etc. and NT's girlfriends, wives, and baby mothers is that Kim K, Rihanna have been in the spotlight since their teens and they've been dating high profile dudes. Your wife's history hasn't been documented over the past decade.

Y'all dudes really in here thinking she's only let you inside those guts?
laugh.gif

Hell, at least Kim K and Rihanna are letting millionaires slide thru, your wife probably has let some bummy smooth talking dude get in between and you are putting it on a pedestal.

Y'all only talking slick about Kim because you don't KNOW your wife's past.

roll.gif
at thinking your wife didn't give it up throughout high school, college, or at any time before she met you.

You're probably slurping on a dead baby smoothie suprise every time you kiss the mother of your children.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The only difference between Kim K, Rihanna, etc. and NT's girlfriends, wives, and baby mothers is that Kim K, Rihanna have been in the spotlight since their teens and they've been dating high profile dudes. Your wife's history hasn't been documented over the past decade.​

Y'all dudes really in here thinking she's only let you inside those guts? :lol:

Hell, at least Kim K and Rihanna are letting millionaires slide thru, your wife probably has let some bummy smooth talking dude get in between and you are putting it on a pedestal.​

Y'all only talking slick about Kim because you don't KNOW your wife's past.​

:rofl: at thinking your wife didn't give it up throughout high school, college, or at any time before she met you.​

You're probably slurping on a dead baby smoothie suprise every time you kiss the mother of your children. :lol:

damn bro i guess you found out the hard way

but real talk whenever i knew who the person who was with my gf before me it always got me heated lol i used to want to slap the ish out of the person even if i never even met them before. in my mind i would plan out scenarios and stuff and think about what combo i would throw first.

Last edited:
The only difference between Kim K, Rihanna, etc. and NT's girlfriends, wives, and baby mothers is that Kim K, Rihanna have been in the spotlight since their teens and they've been dating high profile dudes. Your wife's history hasn't been documented over the past decade.​
laugh.gif
Hell, at least Kim K and Rihanna are letting millionaires slide thru, your wife probably has let some bummy smooth talking dude get in between and you are putting it on a pedestal.​
roll.gif
at thinking your wife didn't give it up throughout high school, college, or at any time before she met you.​
You're probably slurping on a dead baby smoothie suprise every time you kiss the mother of your children.
laugh.gif
damn bro i guess you found out the hard way

roll.gif

Lol na.

Y'all dudes really in here thinking she's only let you inside those guts? :lol:

:rofl: at thinking your wife didn't give it up throughout high school, college, or at any time before she met you.​

You're probably slurping on a dead baby smoothie suprise every time you kiss the mother of your children. :lol:

:lol: @ this dude catching feelings. You must be one of THOSE Kanye fans.

You tried and failed. Because if what you say is true (which it isn't), then someday that will all apply to your lady too.

You also sound MAD feminine differentiating ******g millionaires vs. regular dudes.

You think the only thing that separates Kim and her actions and EVERY other woman is that Kim is in the public eye? You need to stop hanging out with so many JOs.

Kim made a flick. You think every chick made a flick? Not every chick is that stupid. Like movies with a pseudo celebrity are ever 100% private.

She thirsted for all of this attention and now it's coming back to bite her.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at thinking your wife didn't give it up throughout high school, college, or at any time before she met you.​
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this dude catching feelings. You must be one of THOSE Kanye fans.

You tried and failed. Because if what you say is true (which it isn't), then someday that will all apply to your lady too.

You also sound MAD feminine differentiating ******g millionaires vs. regular dudes.

You think the only thing that separates Kim and her actions and EVERY other woman is that Kim is in the public eye? You need to stop hanging out with so many JOs.

Kim made a flick. You think every chick made a flick? Not every chick is that stupid. Like movies with a pseudo celebrity are ever 100% private.

She thirsted for all of this attention and now it's coming back to bite her.
I could care less about the movie, the bottom line is that the stuff she did in it are things that 95% of the girls out here have done . . .

That's just it though. 95% of the girls out here haven't done it on camera.

That's the dividing line.

Once you put your business out there in the streets like that.....expect to be treated like trash.

The only difference between Kim K, Rihanna, etc. and NT's girlfriends, wives, and baby mothers is that Kim K, Rihanna have been in the spotlight since their teens and they've been dating high profile dudes. Your wife's history hasn't been documented over the past decade.
Kim was in the spot light as a teen??? News to me.

The only difference is that she'll (well used to) sleep with anyone with money and to be pictured with them.

She let Scott Storch beat fam.

Would I wife that? Nah. But I'm not even mad at Ye', Kim is a bad *****

i know MAD dudes who know the history of some BAD fees and they may smash and what have you, but simply pass it on to the next if she has crazy history. There are PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY "red blooded straight males" who wouldn't turn down sex with her, but would turn down dates, gift giving, holding hands in public, buying whips, girlfriend/boyfriend, etc. with her (or a girl like her) in a HEART BEAT. either you're the type who puts the P on a pedestal or you don't know enough "red blooded straight males"

Reading is fundamental fool.

That's just it though. 95% of the girls out here have bussed it open for at least 1 guy on camera haven't done it on camera

Fixed.

Reading is fundamental fool.
Fixed.

:lol: you frustrated?
i know what you said, but you contradicted yourself so i said what i said. you said you can't see how dudes are getting mad at 'Ye but nobody is criticizing him for just smashing her. so when you said nobody would turn her down it wasn't clear what you meant since nobody is runnin around this thread talkin bout "bro i would NEVER smash Kim K."
cool your jets homey.

Man I am a big Kanye fan, but i don't give a damn about his personal life and how he wants to marry. The thirst in here is unbelievable.
i like some of his stuff too i actually think he's one of the few legit artists left if not the only one doing something different and everyone else bites his style HARD, but anywho i just dont like how he got upset at wiz or w/e and turns around and does the same thing with of the industrys biggest dumpster...

and yeah i knew she was married, to some black producer or something, alot of her way tho come from her mom, the mom was cheating on the succesful lawyer dude with some young guy..but man the mom has pimped her out, she brokered the sex tape deal.

kim is fugly, personality and psychically. don't know how you guys beast on that. way more finer armenian girls out here. all that money and he goes out and finds a girl who has been touched more then a bathroom door knob. **** is disgusting

kim is fugly, personality and psychically. don't know how you guys beast on that. way more finer armenian girls out here. all that money and he goes out and finds a girl who has been touched more then a bathroom door knob. **** is disgusting

the whole point of their coupling is that we talk about it. We reaching 60 pgs smh

Back
Top Bottom