So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

My girl (well, she kinda my girl, and she kinda ain't...
ohwell.gif
) gets texts from dudes while we in the bed all the time. She shows them to me and we laugh at how hard they simpin.
laugh.gif
Mhmm.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

eN, wow. man i feel lightweight bad for you right now. seriously.

to your chick, look you said it yourself, you only know what i have commented on. And what exactly was it that i commented on? That she doesn't need a cell phone so she can get drunk dialed at 3 am to save an argument that neither of us want in the first place?

Thats the only thing you know about my girl, oh and they we have a child and are a family, somehow from that you have gathered that she is A. weak & B. uneducated

The phone thing is her being smart, you on the other hand are clearly displaying your level of maturity and i for one have no clue at all why eN even bothers, you would have been deaded forever ago. Log off and leave us alone.

There is a forum you may find people that share your views though and i for one would be glad to give a good word for you over there if you are interested,

jjb.yuku.com

i agree...and ya'll long distance? would have deaded her $@# minute she was out of sight...

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

^enphan ya bitch is so corny.
Your mother's a $##*$. At least that's what your daddy told me when he came up for air last night.
yea, its definitely that time of the month for you. aint no other explanation for all of this baseless anger towards everybody.

but seriously you just sound real immature with the way you reply to people, now this probably isnt the way you ac tin real life, but still based on yourE-persona i cant understand why Enphan, let alone anybody, would want to be in a relationship with you.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

to your chick, look you said it yourself, you only know what i have commented on. And what exactly was it that i commented on? That she doesn't need a cell phone so she can get drunk dialed at 3 am to save an argument that neither of us want in the first place?

Thats the only thing you know about my girl, oh and they we have a child and are a family, somehow from that you have gathered that she is A. weak & B. uneducated

The phone thing is her being smart, you on the other hand are clearly displaying your level of maturity and i for one have no clue at all why eN even bothers, you would have been deaded forever ago. Log off and leave us alone.

There is a forum you may find people that share your views though and i for one would be glad to give a good word for you over there if you are interested,

jjb.yuku.com

i agree...and ya'll long distance? would have deaded her $@# minute she was out of sight...
co-sign to the fullest

eN this is getting embarrassing fam, her last reply to that other dude is, well
smh.gif

I know she is 22 but fam she comes off as 12, after a while her actions become a direct reflection of the person you are because she is your girl.

just something to think about.

That said can we move past my "dumb, weak, uneducated" chick and back to the thread and girls who get text messages from dudes at hours betweenmidnight and 4am please.

we gettin kufi...

she corny but you refering to her as **#@%?

get ya post count up, young buck

or if you somebody else with a spare name, be a man about it..

Yeah I referred to her as a bitch. she is a bitch.

and my OG screenname is JUVEDAGREAT. I aint got a problem saying it on that SN either, i'll let you know when i get it back.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

she's spazzing, I agree, but then again, she spazzes on me all the time...

at least now y'all will agree with me from experience, not just my "slanted one-sided stories"

lol
but why would you wana be with someone who blows up at you all the time, it just doesnt make sense to me. but she must have a different side ofher that you see on a regular basis.

But seriously tell her to fall back, she's going hard on people for no reason. not to mention she came into this thread just looking for any little reasonto start an argument with someone

Two way street because we ALL know it happens to us at the worst times too
laugh.gif

She needs to let them cats know that she's off the market, same with us, but you can't help the super thirsty catsgoing hard at your chick on some "he can't do you like I can" steez
smh.gif
laugh.gif

A lot of females these days are too nice, but still love the attention, so they let it slide..until duke crosses the line

Personally, I welcome the competition up to a certain point
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

^enphan ya bitch is so corny.
Your mother's a $##*$. At least that's what your daddy told me when he came up for air last night.
yea, its definitely that time of the month for you. aint no other explanation for all of this baseless anger towards everybody.

but seriously you just sound real immature with the way you reply to people, now this probably isnt the way you ac tin real life, but still based on your E-persona i cant understand why Enphan, let alone anybody, would want to be in a relationship with you.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

jjb.yuku.com

co-sign to the fullest

Well for one thing I'm not in a relationship with either of you so your comments really don't mean +%%%. On top of that you all seem to be thinkingthat I'm taking this +%%% seriously. Like I'm really sitting here catching feelings over what some nameless, faceless dude on the internet is saying?Dude keeps replying and entertaining me so @$!% it I might as well play along. As soon as I hit my post limit, which is prolly coming soon, then I'll begone til next time. As for it being "that time of the month" that's the only thing you could come up with to justify my actions? What would yousay if I was a dude talking like this? I really don't have the patience to go back through all the pages to post exactly what you said but its all there inblack and white for the sake of this argument.

"Log off and leave us alone" what is this hs? I'm the immature one?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

classic, see? she's shifting focus from her getting a text at 4am to you.....

see!!?

see??!?

lol

it's constantly that time of the month with her.

and yeah, her last post about the daddy thing IS embarassing and shm worthy...

I already explained why I got a text at 4am, the reason for it, and how it was handled so what are you talking about?

How are you embarrased by what a bunch of strangers think? I clearly don't give a flying #$!@ about anyone here evidenced by what I'm saying. I gotpeople completely unrelated to what's going on catching feelings.

Mission accomplished. I'd say my work here is done...for now.

if you cant tell, eN is the only person on here that likes you (sometimes i wonder if he even likes you
laugh.gif
), thus warranting the log off and leave us alone.if that makes me immature all of a sudden then tie my shoes and send me to sunday school because none of us want to see what you have to type any longer.(maybe most is the wrong word, as i cant speak for everyone, but some definitely fits)

did you check out JJB though? seriously might be a better look for you since this whole NT thing isnt working out.

o lawl.

If you want her to leave so badly, just stop typing to her.
so she wont have nothing to respond to.
haha.

YALL @!@%%$ GREEEEEEEN
laugh.gif
All This @%%@ is terrible fam.

laugh.gif

Yall dudes are way tooo accepting of this 'spread like mustard' behavior from ya broads.
smh.gif

How yall lettin anyone do half the greasy @%%@ I'm readin and be runnin rite behind em. Yall gotta tighten them parameters, raise your standards and selfesteem
Let these broads go n find another, it aint the end of the world
This Is crazy to me
I feel likesome of yall older brothers and uncles failed yall
Chalk this up as life experiences to the youngsters.
smh.gif

But good luck tho

if you cant tell, eN is the only person on here that likes you (sometimes i wonder if he even likes you
laugh.gif
), thus warranting the log off and leave us alone. if that makes me immature all of a sudden then tie my shoes and send me to sunday school because none of us want to see what you have to type any longer. (maybe most is the wrong word, as i cant speak for everyone, but some definitely fits)

did you check out JJB though? seriously might be a better look for you since this whole NT thing isnt working out.
Do you think I give a %#%% what some random people on a message board think of me? Clearly you wanna see what I have to type which is why you keepresponding to my posts.

Don't you have a busy "family" life to get back to? You're spending an awful lot of time on here arguing with some immature chick over some$%!+#!%% for someone that's such a "grown man". Why even stoop to my level and respond if you're so grown?

It is just the internet...but if 5ive on it blacked on my girl like she been tryna do the last couple pages or so....I'd be banned...very banned
laugh.gif

With that said...imma go read whatever Rilla's update was..

laugh.gif
), thus warranting the log off and leave us alone. if that makes me immature all of a sudden then tie my shoes and send me to sunday school because none of us want to see what you have to type any longer. (maybe most is the wrong word, as i cant speak for everyone, but some definitely fits)

Do you think I give a %#%% what some random people on a message board think of me? Clearly you wanna see what I have to type which is why you keep responding to my posts.

Don't you have a busy "family" life to get back to? You're spending an awful lot of time on here arguing with some immature chick over some $%!+#!%% for someone that's such a "grown man". Why even stoop to my level and respond if you're so grown?
if you didnt care what these random people on a message board think about you. then why do you keep responding to all the random people'sposts. And people only reply to your posts because you always attacking somebody for no reason.

But seriously he had a good suggestion for you. try out that JJB forum & see how you like it. im quite sure you will prefer JJB instead of NT. not tomention you will be doing all of us a favor by posting here less & over there more.

I am working, i have 3 tabs on my browser currently open, 2 of them work related and the 3rd is this thread, which everytime i refresh there is new stuff toread. My chick is cooking dinner and im finishing my day up, so actually im about to have more time to kill on here.

I guess me responding = me wanting to read what you have to type, i guess that could be 1 way to look at it. The other of course is what im reading is sodisgusting and ridiculous that i feel like i have to write back.

this is the 2nd or 3rd time someone younger then me has tried this "if you are so grown why are you on here stooping to my level" argument. First,you should carry yourself where your level isnt at a position where anyone has to "stoop" to it in the first place. 2nd, i missed the memo where itsays because of my age i should automatically just quit typing with someone who is clearly immature because of that fact.

just quit acting like a little kid and im sure this will all just end, not sure why you think acting like a little immature kid on the internet is funny,because it really isnt, but you are hardly the only one that does it, so whatever i suppose.

laugh.gif

Do you think I give a %#%% what some random people on a message board think of me? Clearly you wanna see what I have to type which is why you keep responding to my posts.

Don't you have a busy "family" life to get back to? You're spending an awful lot of time on here arguing with some immature chick over some $%!+#!%% for someone that's such a "grown man". Why even stoop to my level and respond if you're so grown?
if you didnt care what these random people on a message board think about you. then why do you keep responding to all the random people's posts. And people only reply to your posts because you always attacking somebody for no reason.

But seriously he had a good suggestion for you. try out that JJB forum & see how you like it. im quite sure you will prefer JJB instead of NT. not to mention you will be doing all of us a favor by posting here less & over there more.

Like I will say for the 10000th time. This ++!* is purely entertainment to me. I'm sitting at home on a Thursday night with nothing to do and nowhere to gowhy not push some buttons for a few laughs? ALL OF YOU could simply ignore my posts but its those of you that choose to entertain me by responding that arefueling the fire. I think I'm about to reach my limit soon anyway (to the relief of many I'm sure)

Doing all of you a favor or just you eric? Besides feelmode, who is completely warranted in his responses, I don't think I said anything offensive to youso why are you even talking to me?

Sit down and shut up.

lmao, y'all dudes stay trying to things happen with 6's OBO. I seen the broads on this thread & understand why dudes hittin em up on the latenights. Straight 4am drunk
get it crackin status...

I am working, i have 3 tabs on my browser currently open, 2 of them work related and the 3rd is this thread, which everytime i refresh there is new stuff to read. My chick is cooking dinner and im finishing my day up, so actually im about to have more time to kill on here.

I guess me responding = me wanting to read what you have to type, i guess that could be 1 way to look at it. The other of course is what im reading is so disgusting and ridiculous that i feel like i have to write back.

this is the 2nd or 3rd time someone younger then me has tried this "if you are so grown why are you on here stooping to my level" argument. First, you should carry yourself where your level isnt at a position where anyone has to "stoop" to it in the first place. 2nd, i missed the memo where it says because of my age i should automatically just quit typing with someone who is clearly immature because of that fact.

just quit acting like a little kid and im sure this will all just end, not sure why you think acting like a little immature kid on the internet is funny, because it really isnt, but you are hardly the only one that does it, so whatever i suppose.
1. Obviously, I'm incapable of doing this.
2. I don't even know how old you are but you did sit there and say you're grown with responsibilities and all that other #%*% and that I'mimmature because I'm sitting here arguing with you.

I see that I struck a nerve with you and chose to pursue it. You on the other hand instead of just leaving it alone and saying %$!# this immature %!*#* choseto and continue to argue with me thus prompting me to keep it up.

Anything else?

Maybe you should pursue a relationship with Geronimo, maybe even Mayor. I would basically swear to god you were one of them if eN didnt swear that you were hisgirl.

real quick correction, i never said you were immature because you were sitting here arguing with me, i said you were immature because of what you are actuallytyping. And at this point it has become a fact and no longer me speculating.

laugh.gif

if you didnt care what these random people on a message board think about you. then why do you keep responding to all the random people's posts. And people only reply to your posts because you always attacking somebody for no reason.

But seriously he had a good suggestion for you. try out that JJB forum & see how you like it. im quite sure you will prefer JJB instead of NT. not to mention you will be doing all of us a favor by posting here less & over there more.

Like I will say for the 10000th time. This ++!* is purely entertainment to me. I'm sitting at home on a Thursday night with nothing to do and nowhere to go why not push some buttons for a few laughs? ALL OF YOU could simply ignore my posts but its those of you that choose to entertain me by responding that are fueling the fire. I think I'm about to reach my limit soon anyway (to the relief of many I'm sure)

Doing all of you a favor or just you eric? Besides feelmode, who is completely warranted in his responses, I don't think I said anything offensive to you so why are you even talking to me?

Sit down and shut up.
lets be clear on some stuff here 5iveonit:
almost every person who has responded recently has been saying that you should stop with all the posts attacking people & demeaning people, even your owndude Enphan said that you are embarrasing him, thas coming from a dude you have a serious relationship with. so if he's embarrassed by your actions, hemight be onto something.

so when you are bored & have nothing to do you decide to annoy people just to get a rise out of them because it is entertainment for you. well why dont youtake it a step further. go out in public & pick a fight with someone in real life. and when you start talkin reckless to folk & people swing on youmake sure you record it & then post it on NT. cuz im bored to and i think that would be some good entertainment to all of us.

But since you dont like what im sayin 2 u, ima give you some of ya own advice.

YOU could simply ignore my posts
and if you still choose not to then just

Sit down and shut up.

Back
Top Bottom