So you found a legal way that guarantees financial freedom in 5 years....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So, you still have a 30 hour a week job, right?

Might as well keep on doing what you're doing. Nothing last forever.

OP, what MLM company are you apart of?

i personally have met and know several millionaires within network marketing. it is possible to become successful, but they are the extremely dedicated 5%. a huge majority quit or never achieve any impressive results due to their fears or inabilities.

ultimately, "success" comes down to building extensive networks of distributors who will exponentially build more extensive networks of distributors. not as easy as it sounds.

to be honest, to say that it only takes 5 years is naive. several companies advertise this length, but realistically top level network marketers continue to work longer than this. network marketing is also all about building and rebuilding. Team members will drop out, switch to different MLM companies or become detrimental to your business in a variety of different ways. Your success relies on their success.

with all that being said, i enjoyed my 1-year stint in network marketing. i learned a great amount about business, personal development, various industries, and even my personal health. i got to do a lot of traveling, went on a few all-expense paid for trips, made 5 figures in my first year, met hundreds of people and made lasting relationships with some very successful people, both in MLM and some not.

its definitely not for everyone. if you have a thick skin, are comfortable with Sales, have a product you are extremely passionate about and have a loyal supporting team (mentors, upline, downline), you can do some amazing things. if you have a company that has a fishy product or teammates who are unethical, RUN AWAY ASAP!

Lastly, just to stir the pot a little:

992966.jpg

I saw this post when it was first made and it convinced me to look more into network marketing again. I have looked at companies like Primerica, Vector, etc. but first I didnt believe my network could benefit from the products and also in order to survive and my network needed to continually sell products. The network marketing company I have just joined gained my belief because first I have the proper network that would accept such a service and also because this service is something people must pay for anyway but with the company I work for they save money on average. To me the logic was there and I jumped right in. I have friends that are making thousands of dollars in less than a year... Count me in

Bottom line is the people running this scheme you speak of are exploiting your labor just as any other job or career would. When you see the amount of money you are gonna have to bring in to make that $100K a year you might reconsider. If you could pull in half the sales for your own cheaply made product or service you would be much more financially free. The entire scam hinges on getting the recruit to buy in, they're selling you dreams my man.

If I could get that type of freedom I'd consider going back to school for Physics or Computer Science. I think just being around brilliant should enable me to build a good network of smart people.

Back
Top Bottom