So Your Ipod's on Shuffle, You're Listening to a Song That's Not Exactly Masculine...

Maybe some Taylor Swift, or Lady Gaga or something of that nature. Right when the song ends, you immediately hear, "WHAT IN THE *%*@ WAS THAT?!...
Kanye, you know I told you to do some !%%% for the kids. You give me your mother +@@%+$$ graduating tickets. You give me this robe, what you catchin senioritis?" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please tell me this has happened to somebody else. It's hilarious every single time, especially if you just finished listening to some Avril Lavigne or something. Dude always sounds mad disgusted with your  musical choice. 

Kanye's skits are the only ones I ever put on my ipod since they are actually entertaining and Graduation Day is the best. Every time I'm with somebody who isn't familiar with the album and that skit comes up in shuffle they are always caught way off guard. 

Maybe some Taylor Swift, or Lady Gaga or something of that nature. Right when the song ends, you immediately hear, "WHAT IN THE *%*@ WAS THAT?!...
Kanye, you know I told you to do some !%%% for the kids. You give me your mother +@@%+$$ graduating tickets. You give me this robe, what you catchin senioritis?" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please tell me this has happened to somebody else. It's hilarious every single time, especially if you just finished listening to some Avril Lavigne or something. Dude always sounds mad disgusted with your  musical choice. 

Kanye's skits are the only ones I ever put on my ipod since they are actually entertaining and Graduation Day is the best. Every time I'm with somebody who isn't familiar with the album and that skit comes up in shuffle they are always caught way off guard. 

Back
Top Bottom