Sober 2016

1 year sober today

Can't believe I made it that long
smokin.gif

How's everyone doing in here?
Since my last relapse I'm still going strong(112 days) Go to Kaiser groups and the outside groups called refuge recovery, which are more of a buddhist based belief road. I got tired of AA and needed to mix it up if i'm going to take this serious. I still do AA and NA but refuge recovery is home for me. I'm reading the NA book now and listed to some sober podcasts as well. It's def one day at a time, but I'm going in with a willingness to try anything to stay sober
That's wassssup. Keep it going. I plan on getting sober soon.

So far I'm 2 weeks into this, man every night I'm thinking about some henny :lol:, never knew I had a problem till I legit quit lmaoo this make me feel so sad but I'm doing this since it make me angry when I drink so this gonna be for the better good :pimp:

Haven't had a drink since january of last year when I said I was going to stop cold turkey. Been smoking a lot more bud since then tho.

not exactly sober sober but i completely dropped trees for the past 3 months already been drinking instead though

I'm at 5 years / 9 months...

most of the people I got sober with and are still sober won't even talk to me... They're all wifed up LOL!!!

Going to my cousin's funeral next Saturday who died from alcoholism in her own bed. I'm good on it.

- Preciate it.

Just remember how easy **** is when you aren’t constantly ****ing up.

You can get up in the morning without feeling like ***, plus you remember what you did.

You don’t have to apologize.

You didn’t spend 500 bucks last night on booze and a teener.

Back
Top Bottom