SoCal Food/Grub Thread

Lettuce Wraps by chiva1908, on Flickr
(My girl said these were "healthy" lol)

(Needed Energy this day. Got off of work at 10pm, and was back at 430 am :x)

Last but not least, pops getting down on New Year's Day. Have done this for idk how many years. Everyone loves it, plus he gets like 120 pounds (or so) of meat to cook...

If you're Mexican, you know what's in that cazo... :

Ninja Fries are SERIOUS!

That sauce is no joke though... almost couldn't enjoy it cause it was so spicy. :lol:

Yeah man, people thought I popped a Molly and it was just their regular ninja tacos! I ate 5+ though so sweating is understandable. But I can't imagine how spicy their death taco would be.

Them lettuce wraps look suspiciously like BJ's.

Me and my bro were stunned when they took nachos off the menu.  Their nachos were probably #1 in terms of chain bars, TGIF might be #2.

25Degrees
the number 1
add fried egg add smoked mozz

JNJ BBQ
brisket & burnt ends

Langer's Deli

All Angolo's
pizza blanca emiliana

Earthen Restaurant Rowland Heights, CA
House chicken
The chicken is served cold in some garlic type of sauce over some cucumbers. It's weird at first but it's definitely good.

Kung pao shrimp

Green onion pancake

In N Out
You have to order the bun extra toasted with WHOLE grilled onions.

khnry - Nothin like that #19 man. 25 Degrees is so dope too. Feel like not enough people know about it because it's tucked in the Roosevelt. The #3 w/ those Green Chiles :pimp:

JJC6723 - Makin me mad jealous w/ that Chego bowl. Was so pissed when they left their spot in Culver City. Was my go-to spot, plus the BYOB :pimp:

The Chego location in Chinatown is so random.  Went there recently for a friend's b-day.

Food is pretty damn good, but seems out of place in that area.

I doubt that I will go anywhere today or tomorrow due to work, so I'll post now...

Flautas Con Queso Y Crema by chiva1908, on Flickr

Sushi Crunch Roll by chiva1908, on Flickr

(Home Cooked, Breaded Chicken breast and plain white rice)

(Pecan Pie from Marie Callendar's. Pie was :pimp: )

Egg **** again. Didn't take my camera because I figured I had taken enough pics of their stuff already. Boy, was I wrong and mad.
This "Fairfax" is straight CRACK!

Anyone tried Sepan Chicken in Atwater/Glendale?

Saw some vid of Lupe Fiasco getting interviewed and repping that place.

Damn, the epic chili cheese fries from the Hat.  Like once or twice a month for me and my bro.

We never get the pastrami because we get a sandwich and there's enough in there to put on the fries for us.

I really like the rosemead location because you can get your own refills, and they got orange bang.  Maybe that's not such a good thing.

@chiva1908 how is Farmer Boy? One just opened about a block from my work about 2 weeks ago. haven't been there to try it yet, but it is absolutely packed everyday at lunch...

-J-

^ you're probably talking about the one on Nash and El Segundo?
I've been meaning to try it as well lol

@chiva1908 how is Farmer Boy? One just opened about a block from my work about 2 weeks ago. haven't been there to try it yet, but it is absolutely packed everyday at lunch...

-J-

It's good. Nothing out of the ordinary, but good food. Best things on the menu to me are the Farmers Burger and the Tuna Melt.

Back
Top Bottom