SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

I'm not expecting much, but I'm heading out to Citadel soon anyways. I'll report back later today.

went to camarillo today, only shoes that caught my eye were kobe VI's in black and some red dunks and blk/wht dunks. p rod 6's in blk/blu dropped to $52

Last edited:
Ontario Mills (as of Friday)...

$29.99

Citadel just received the B grades retro 9's Kilroy.

I ended up going through all the sizes 10, 10 1/2 and 11 and couldn't find one pair that was in almost to perfect shape.

I forgot to mention that they're $140

Last edited:
I never found anything really besides cheap unning shirts at Camarillo and citadel.

I'm thinking about checking out some other factory store locations like cabazon by morongo and Ontario and see if I find any deals.

Went to The Citadel... Not much there.  The 30% off wall had sc[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]attered black Kobe 6's and the purple and white Kobe 7's, but they were $100 and $120, Red Diamond Turf 2's, and some way over prices AM 2012's.[/color]

anyone know what kind of kobe gear is at ontario outlet?  any good deals?  i heard everything livestrong are 40% off

Citadel Nike outlet
Commerce ca

Penny V's $82 after 30% off. Less than 5 pairs available.

Nike hyperposite (fireberry). $110 after 30% off. 3 pairs sizes 10-11.

Nike zoom Kobe VII supreme: $69 after 30% off. Limited sizes 10-11 1/2.

Citadel Nike outlet
Commerce ca

Penny V's $82 after 30% off. Less than 5 pairs available.

Nike hyperposite (fireberry). $110 after 30% off. 3 pairs sizes 10-11.

Nike zoom Kobe VII supreme: $69 after 30% off. Limited sizes 10-11 1/2.

Those Pennys at $82 is a great deal.

At the citadel right now will post findings
Follow up:
GS size barkley's university red for 50$ saw some BHM 1's and the usual mix of running shoes

Last edited:
At the citadel right now will post findings
Follow up:
GS size barkley's university red for 50$ saw some BHM 1's and the usual mix of running shoes
Been to the Citadel, and it's hit and miss. I find the best Nike outlets in CA are Camarillo and Cabazon. Been disappointed with the Orange location too.

Been to the Citadel, and it's hit and miss. I find the best Nike outlets in CA are Camarillo and Cabazon. Been disappointed with the Orange location too.

The best and only thing I've seen of any possible excitement at Camarillo were Laser IV's. They looked extremely ugly in person so I passed.

This was about 5-6 years ago I think. Regardless when I stop through, I never see anything worthwhile.

The best and only thing I've seen of any possible excitement at Camarillo were Laser IV's. They looked extremely ugly in person so I passed.

This was about 5-6 years ago I think. Regardless when I stop through, I never see anything worthwhile.
I haven't been to Camarillo in about 2 years, but bought some Lebron IX and Air Max 2011 for $89 and $79, respectively.

Citadel is def. a hit/miss location. I'm up there atleast twice a month. There are times I walk away empty handed (prices aren't low enough) and there are times where I'll walk away with all kinds of ish lol

camarillo is a good spot to find quality, ive found numerous running shoe deals there...havent been since november but every time i used to go (cause id drive up to sb  once a week) i would always come back with something. 

Citadel is def. a hit/miss location. I'm up there atleast twice a month. There are times I walk away empty handed (prices aren't low enough) and there are times where I'll walk away with all kinds of ish lol

This.

I find myself double/triple checking just to make sure I don't miss anything... :lol:

i live next to camarillo and the best time to go is obviously during the week (early) or late night on the weekends.

sometimes the same shoes have different prices on them, like on saturday i saw the camo/bamboo hyperposites being sold for $80 and the others for i think $120-$150. i picked up my iguana hyperfuses for $30 when the rest were $80-$100 last year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom