SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

at las americas, they also have 2 colorways of the durant elites. i cant remember the exact colorways but i know one of them had bright orange and the other had bright yellow

i got a few updates... a bit old but i figured it could help some of you guys out.

at the Marshalls San Ysidro i saw 3 pairs of adidas tmac 1's black with red. only sizes left was 11, 11.5, and i forgot to check the display. only saw 2 boxes and the price was $49.99

at the Nike outlet at Las Americas (san ysidro) they had Kids Jordan 5 retro grapes in only size 5y for $79.99, youth cp3's for $54.99 + 30% off, all sizes (youth 3.5y-7y) KD elites for $99.99, and shox r4 in the seahawks colorway for $100.

and finally, at the nike Camarillo Outlet, the had air max 95's in all black with carolina blue for $100

keep in mind, these were taken before christmas and new years so im not sure if the prices are still the same. sorry for the lag but i been hella busy with the family and the holidays.

saw these at the La Jolla Marshalls. only a size 11 left.

they also had these Kobe's. only 3 pairs of size 10 left @ 49.99

Great pick up.. I was gonna cop those at full price a few months back... will be checkin tomorrow
I picked up the Powder Blue 3's the same day, but these were definitely the highlight. I wanted to order them for retail before, but they sold out of my size.

Ontario Mills Outlet is 40% off clearance, 30% off Hash wall, and 30% off Sportswear.  What I have yet to see anyone mention though is that if you find a sportswear shoe on the hash wall its actually 60% off rather than 30%.  Both discounts apply.  

Ontario Mills Outlet is 40% off clearance, 30% off Hash wall, and 30% off Sportswear.  What I have yet to see anyone mention though is that if you find a sportswear shoe on the hash wall its actually 60% off rather than 30%.  Both discounts apply.  
nice. i tried to make it there sunday morning before the super bowl but was on a time crunch...might get out there this wknd 

they had these at the marshalls on H st in chula vista. $60 and very limited sizes. the maroons were 10.5 and (2) 8.5 and the greens were like size 13 i think. there was only 4 boxes on the shelf.

Marshall's Monrovia

anyone know whats going on with the new HOH plaza bonita is getting? are they restocking on anything worthwhile? supposed to open Friday i heard.

anyone know whats going on with the new HOH plaza bonita is getting? are they restocking on anything worthwhile? supposed to open Friday i heard.
at first i was hearing it was gonna open up this friday, now im hearing its opening up on the 21st. and im guessing they will restock on some nice stuff, im trying to get my hands on some kobes if possible.

they had these at the marshalls on H st in chula vista. $60 and very limited sizes. the maroons were 10.5 and (2) 8.5 and the greens were like size 13 i think. there was only 4 boxes on the shelf.
hahaha damn I saw them there also. wanted to maroon colorway but didn't have my size.

How do you guys rate the citadel outlet as far as quantity and quality of shoes their? Never made the drive out there so I'm curious, I live next to the outlet in orange.

Back
Top Bottom