SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

anything @ Camarillo? I might be up there this weekend.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

Just came back from Lake Elsinore. As usual, nothing much there. :smh:
smh.gif

Only thing worth mentioning was the kobe swingman olympic jersey in both blue and wht for $40. Sizes S - XXL. Also, there was 1 pair of the West Coast Lebron IV's left size 10.5 for 89.99 but looked a little worn from being tried on and walked around in.

OMills had white xx1 pes 129.99, fsr; gray suede xx1s (79.99 i think) limited sizes; jordan xiv 'last shots' sz 7-8 only. The checkout stands were revamped and just looked off.

camarillo is dry. stopped by today. nothing cept 360 basketball shoes
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

holla front!

CABAZON OUTLET
air max uptempo 2 when i went this weekend in a FSR 79.99
air more tempos black/grey and white/red FSR 49.99
Lebron IV Black (not sure about the sizes i juss saw the shoe there) 79.99
Moire blue (scattered sizes) 29.99

thats all i could really remember

Camarillo has lebron 4's scattered in the size walls air max tempo dukies 79.99 360 bb 79.99 180bb 69.99 XX2's coming soon.....

SAN YSIDRO
Nike Delta Force white/red/black FSR 39.99
Nike FC Tweed FSR 39.99
Nike FC black/red FSR 39.99
Nike FC Denim FSR 39.99
Nike Zoom Team grey/purple FSR 39.99
Nike Zoom Team black/gum sole FSR 39.99
Nike AZULIKEIT white/black/red FSR 69.99
Nike Legends grey/black FSR 29.99
Nike Legends brown FSR 29.99
Nike Air Max 90 black/purple 8-12(no 10.5 or 10) 49.99
Womens Valentine AF1 8-10.5 49.99

SAN YSIDRO

Has All Black IV's for 89.99 and just to tell u guys SHOW UR MILITARY ID CARDS for 10% discount

was there a FSR at ysidro for the black cat IV's?
Your intimidation only propels my motivation!

^
He was refering to All Black Lebron IV's

Also, scattered sizes for Air Stabs (Purple suede colorway)
Team SD
Member #21

I'm going to either Ontario or Lake Elsinore tomorrow. Anyone have any advice on which to go to? Or has anyone been to either recently? It seems like people don't have much to say about Lake Elsinore often.
I knew I was dog meat. Luckily, I'm the high-priced dog meat that everybody wants. I'm the good-quality dog meat. I'm the Alpo of the NBA.
-Shaquille O'Neal

Ontario has nothing. Just some 360 basketball shoes for 79.99, B-grade XX2s for 129.99, XXI PEs for 129.99. I picked up the Michael Vick Collection Royale AF1s for 49.99. I don't know if they have anymore pairs.

Elsinore was EMPTY. Nothing in a 14 and up (I'm a 14 and my buddy a 17) like they normally have. 360s and 180s for $80.

Good deal on Black/Yellow Huarache 64: $30 for sizes 10-12.
I knew I was dog meat. Luckily, I'm the high-priced dog meat that everybody wants. I'm the good-quality dog meat. I'm the Alpo of the NBA.
-Shaquille O'Neal

got back from camarillo....definitely a lot of 360 and 180 shoes. some jordans, melo 5.5s for $60 in size 8-9. 5.5 lows were $45 in various sizes. $130 for B-grade XXIIs, some huarache elites for $55-$70..that's about it. some black/red shox bounces on the clearance sections were $30

Has anybody been to Viejas lately to see if they have anything exciting and maybe another color of the Lebron IV's as San Ysidro has the all blacks.

Viejas had the black/white/red lebron IVs. Some all white air forces, and a few am90. Mostly smaller sizes like 8.5 and down.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

Went to Lake Elsinore last week and they had a FSR of the jordan dunk pack VI (White/Blue) b-grades for $39.99.
fs/ft sz 9.5 DTRT IIIs, stealth Vs, flips, pure white IVs... Looking for sz 9.5 spacejams, coolgrey, bred XIs, jedis, home rayguns, calis

Ontario had some kids old loves, sz, 3.5-6 for $40, also kids blue low xix's $49, mens black lebron iv's $89, and a couple of military iv's big sizes only.

Checked out Camarillo today. They had pretty much the same thing as every other outlet. XX2 first colorway 129.99 bgrades, am180 bball am360 bball, elites etc. etc. Nothing really special.

On a side note:
Saw some possible NTers working. Shouts to the dude in the red preme blazers and the dude in the tiffs. And :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
ed lace switching and discovered how good the red laces from my bisons look on them.

AIM- sneakerjunki3

"Is there anything liquid, parishable, fragile or potentially hazardous in this package?"

Cabazon report? I'm thinking about going tomorrow. And shouldn't we be seeing some more basketball stuff in there now?
-Shaquille O'Neal

i've actually thought about going to cabazon today someone shed some light with a report

Back
Top Bottom