SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

The block at Orange

$63 after the 30%. Original price $90

$63 afTet discount

$140 before discount

Viejas has nothing to report,,some dude bought at least 4 pairs of the Kobe Elite 10 drill sergeant for discount,,:rolleyes,,fugly anyways so no biggie

Subscribed

Same here. I don't go to the outlets more than a few times a year, but I will report back what I find.

The only thing decent I have picked up was some newer Spizikes and a pair of Air Tech Challenge II.

Usually nothing but plastic shoues which I would never wear.

My wife usually finds a Sky Hi, dunk, or Air Max of some kind.

Last edited:
I really just want Kobes, any 11s pop up yet? The Citadel never had anything when I go there.

Usually on the walls, I saw a size 13 two weeks ago I think. Post a pic of the ones your chasing and I will be on the lookout.

@ The Block in Orange. Some things that caught my attention:

These were on the hash wall while I was walking around. 20% too!!!

I'm looking for Kobe Xs or even XIs in size 12.  If anyone sees anything, let me know.  Looking for lows to play ball in.
I saw some random Kobe Xs at the Block in Orange on the hash wall. Seems that there were scattered sizes but didn't get a chance to check the larger sizes...

I saw some random Kobe Xs at the Block in Orange on the hash wall. Seems that there were scattered sizes but didn't get a chance to check the larger sizes...
Yeah, I was there on wet Friday afternoon and found lots of Kobes in smaller sizes but didn't see anything in a 12.  I'll see if I can find anything during this coming week.

Viejas, SY, Lake Elsinore. Was these this weekend...nothing significant. Flyknit free runs 4.0 were $60 best thing there.

Yeah, I was there on wet Friday afternoon and found lots of Kobes in smaller sizes but didn't see anything in a 12.  I'll see if I can find anything during this coming week.
If you're still looking for some Kobe's, they have some Kobe Xs at The Pike in Long Beach

The only one I saw on the hash wall

Back
Top Bottom