SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

Originally Posted by tbuh

Camarillo update, anyone?

My homie picked up the Bron VII Red Carpets, he wore to the gym tonight and I was real salty
laugh.gif
, I didn't ask about the FSR, all I know is that they were $130

I'd seen that Nordstrom's Rack had an outlet sale of Nike's, JB, etc. Do they usually have a good selection there or was that just a special occasion? I know the stores get generic Jordans, but I haven't known them to get rare releases.

I heard the Spiderman Kobe IVs are at Nordstrom Rack for $50, but they didn't have any at my local spot. Anyone have any luck?

^^ I guess...what a pointless response
Anyway, Jhustle23: I saw like two pairs at my local NR here in SD, but that was last week.

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

Anyway, Jhustle23: I saw like two pairs at my local NR here in SD, but that was last week.
indifferent.gif
u mad?
the truth hurts, doesnt it, pilipino?

i see those dudes copping multiple pairs to resell on craiglist for $120
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

and when i post info in the outlet thread, guess who PMs me?

the filipiiiiiiiinos
indifferent.gif

^^^ Look, Im not mad at u saying that filipinos cop multiple pairs, b/c its kind of true where I live too. (and it gets pretty annoying).
Its just that your answer was to Jhustle23's question was pointless, and of no help...thats all

Originally Posted by carsoncalifornia

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

indifferent.gif
u mad?
the truth hurts, doesnt it, pilipino?

i see those dudes copping multiple pairs to resell on craiglist for $120
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

and when i post info in the outlet thread, guess who PMs me?

the filipiiiiiiiinos
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
you're the one that's mad

Im filipino! But anyways anyone find the silver 1/2 cents anywhere heard they are $69.99 at Nike Outlets.

Nordstrom Rack in Placentia has the Nike Toki Dunk in the Grey color and the Nike Ania Chukka for 46$

Originally Posted by Sharp E

Nordstrom Rack in Placentia has the Nike Toki Dunk in the Grey color and the Nike Ania Chukka for 46$
did they have any good shades there?
I'm in need of a new pair of fresh shades....

they were $89.99 as far as i remember...give them a call for confirmation. they showed me a delsol and homes pair and they said it was $99.98 so im not sure if its the same...

Back
Top Bottom