** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

If you look at where the sleeves are stitched to the shoulders, there's a bit of red that's uneven. One shoulder shows more of the red bit than the other. Prob not legit

the nike soccer rep has been making the rounds at soccer shops in the boston area and has a pair of the new mercurials to show retailers. what i heard today from someone who got some facetime is that the boot is "completely different than anything else", the upper "feels a lot like suede" and the boot is "not as light as the adizero."

since the nike reps have these in hand now, i wouldn't be surprised if more pics leaked soon.

Nike officially unveiled the new Brazil kit, and I have to say...I think I prefer the "random rectangle" look to the "oversized cuff" look.

Brazil_2D00_2012_2D00_Tech_2D00_Img12.jpg

Brazil_2D00_2012_2D00_Tech_2D00_Img11.jpg

ezocxg.png

3326yd3.png

fbw4ki.jpg

r76843.jpg

e1eu6h.jpg

lks2c.jpg

^how the heck are the refs going to be able to tell who's wearing the captain's armband?! especially the yellow fifa one when paired with the blue shirt.... it's a decent kit, but nike better step up their game before 2014 - this won't cut it!

Just picked up a Fulham Dempsey jersey. A heads up to anyone buying Kappa, this runs at least a full size small on me. Nice material and everything else though.

^schneider away will be copped ASAP.... what a tremendous design! i'm pumped nike actually made the kits unique and didn't do some lazy cookie-cutter design like the euro 2004 kits.

the close-ups of the fabric also make it look like a new technology; hopefully it's a lot more lightweight in the 90th minute.

orangemen and portugese are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

nike Brazil- instead of coming out with new kits every year, why don't you just win another star on your crest. 

Originally Posted by riphamilton

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

schneider ='s sneijder ?

haha good call, idk how i typed that bc i have 2 of his shirts.... must be his lack of playing time at inter!
he'll get plenty next season at Man Utd 
wink.gif
 haha
the new Portugal will be picked up for sure. i think i prefer their away over their new home this time around. 

Away
usaway201213.jpg

Home
tumblr_lv2rpr5RAi1qac2xvo1_500.jpg

There will be an authentic version of the away shirt, but I am not sure about the home shirts yet.

hmmmm.  I like the home.  I don't like the away.  If the stars were gone i would like it a lot.
Might pick up a Home when they drop

kinda wish nike left the subtle sash stripe off the home jerseys tho. just the red and white stripes woulda done the job. now that i cant unsee the sash part, looks so busy.

Back
Top Bottom