** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

The AS Monaco kit leaked (made by Macron)
View media item 453082

except for a season or so when they had the stripes,i really like how Monaco never change the design on their kits...
will probably cop if it drops here...

I can never dislike collars,word to Cantona...
but Falcao's no longer there :lol: so i'm gonna give that home kit a miss...

the away's pretty nice as well...if i'm not mistaken,the yellow was last seen during the 2003-04 season:

View media item 455203

Has anyone got the Barcelona home kit? I really like the kits this year. The yellow collar I like a lot :pimp:
I suggest you get the player issue/authentics...no patches on both sleeves and the fit/quality is real nice... :pimp:

Anybody here got the Hypervenoms yet?

I was going to order the black pair but prosoccer pulled them and apparently they will be released in july now. Still waiting for some reviews on them as well

This kid does decent reviews. This is for the Phelon - take down model though....
meh, I was thinking on coppin, but I'm still not convinced yet. That NikeSkin BS doesn't really look like it "grips" the ball either, plus it looks like it has a Mercurial-esque type heel. I think I'm gonna cop some T90 Lasers before they become extinct. I just got some some T90 Shoot for the turf when I go play futsal and they feel real nice.

Who ever ok'd this shirt should never ever be allowed to work in apparel design not even to clean offices. This is illustrates why adidas is trash. The third shirt for Marseille next season. Yes, your eyes don't deceive you, it has a denim look to it complete with a pocket. As if the Spain kit with that yellow v neck thing wasn't bad enough.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that **** is terrible

that's one ugly kit :x Their cleanest 3rd was that techfit all black with gold accents.

When you guys buy a kit do you usually buy one with a player name on the back, or do you just get one thats blank?
I like to get them with player's names on there. But's it hard sometimes because I like the lesser known guys. I don't mind if players change clubs either. It was fun wearing Kagawa Dortmund jerseys this year, cause all the Manure fans liked it.

Anybody play in Nike Bomba Pro's? Just copped for some turf surfaces and they seemed pretty nice.

555605-380-pv-jpeg.14669

599843-303-pv-jpeg.14670

Last edited:
^nice

Anybody play in Nike Bomba Pro's? Just copped for some turf surfaces and they seemed pretty nice.
my friend has them and he says they're good. He bought them to play futsal on turf, but now he plays in them all the time

anybody know when WSS might be doing a 20% ?
I'm trying to look out for that too :nerd:

Serious question for the guys that play, what type of underwear ya'll prefer? Boxers, boxer briefs, or briefs? :nerd:

Last edited:
^^^^completely forgot 4th of July was coming up, hopefully they will run some sort of promotion. Trying to get a couple new kits

Serious question for the guys that play, what type of underwear ya'll prefer? Boxers, boxer briefs, or briefs? :nerd:

if i'm playing in shorts that come with liners, i cut them out of the shorts. can't stand those.

i used to think that wearing the nike pro combat compression shorts with padding was for divas, but i got charlie horsed bigtime in one game about two years ago and couldn't walk for a few days.... thought i'd give the padded shorts a try, and i've worn them in games ever since (i wear the ones designed for basketball - the normal slider shorts don't offer quad protection, and the football ones have a hard plastic shell over the pads that refs might take issue with). normal compression shorts for training.

I have a local soccer shop that does a very nice job printing and it is usually cheap

can I mail them (2) of my Barca kits and get Messi printed on them? been looking for a spot for ages around here to no avail :smh:

Onionbag is a reputable retailer that let's you ship shirts to them for authentic printing... Here's the link. Going to send them 2 of my son's shirt to get some names put on...

http://www.onionbag.com/static/names-and-numbers.aspx

Back
Top Bottom