** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

I just recently bought some Nike T90 Shoot TF to use when I go play futsal on turf, but I honestly don't like them. I already played in them twice and don't like how they felt on my feet.They're pretty heavy, I'm a pacey player so I need something real light on my feet. I really don't know what to do with them.
eyes.gif
You should donate them. There are plenty of kids here in the U.S. who love the game but don't have the means to afford nice gear or gear period. 

If you don't have an org in mind I'm partial towards Soccer Without Borders.

Anyone know if the new man u kit fits the same as last years? Want one but dont want to get the wrong size

Everytime I think off Puma being the new kit supplier for Arsenal I start to cry....I love Nike...I love Arsenal...I love Arsene's big *** coat. I mean where is he going to get a new big *** coat?

I'm hoping united's aways release soon, need me a long sleeve for the upcoming season... possibly a fabregas :smokin :smokin :smokin

I'm confused about the Nike Vapor 9s from the blackout pack. Are they going to have that "dimpled speed control" upper or a faux leather finish? I'm seeing that some websites have both up for pre order.

I'm confused about the Nike Vapor 9s from the blackout pack. Are they going to have that "dimpled speed control" upper or a faux leather finish? I'm seeing that some websites have both up for pre order.

These are images from Nike Inc's site which is a great source for all types of news/images from Swoosh.

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-football-goes-back-to-black-for-start-of-new-season#/inline/21128

View media item 500283View media item 500285View media item 500284

The faux leather upper is a soccer.com exclusive i believe
Every other site should only have the dimpled upper

So to answer your question...they will have both uppers. Up to you which you want.

Last edited:
I posted these in the official july pickup thread, but I also wanted to post them here. My fist pair of Merc Vapors :pimp:
View media item 501572
The weather down here has been ******, but as soon as I get a chance I'm going to break them in!

Edit: these are the T90s I bought to play on turf.
View media item 501605I know I said that they were heavy for my liking but I think I'm gonna keep them. I just need to break them in some more. I scored a beauty in these last week playing futsal. It was from the left side, right outside the box. I kicked it with my left and made it curl to the right and dip right under the keeper :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom